Reviews for Hellboy's Halloween
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Very sweet.
ArmoredSoul chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Aw, that's just so sweet!

I think I'm cry.

*sniff*
Xebe chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
Sweet story, loved it. Very well written.
AuthorWriter chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
This was a really sweet story I have to say; I like how you progressed from Hellboy as a child, to him as an adult, to him with his own children just as the movies did. I too can't wait to see what del Toro has in mind for the kids, I believe in your theory that they'll probably be more human than Red as he himself is half human and then with Liz being majority human, fire power withstanding, it only makes sense for at least one of them to look more like her than him neccesarily.

It should be quite interesting either way.

A really great story; I hope you'll do at least one more with the family - maybe when the kids are slightly older and we can see Hellboy and Liz dealing with either young teens or teenagers all together. :)
Believer29 chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
You bring us a surprise every Halloween, thanks Beth.

I really like your idea of how the kids will turn out. I also can't wait for what Guillermo del Toro has in mind.

Can't wait for what you have in store for next Halloween, and everything between now and then.

Sorry it took me so long to read, I've hardly had time to get online.

Thanks again, Beth, just gorgeous.
Sereq ieh Dashret chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
There is not much to say.

Really lovely and cute.
Jo Z. Pierce chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Love this, and absolutely loved that you named the twins Trevor and Katie. I was half expecting one of the little ones to cry out "Oh Crap!" - talk about precocious! I also liked the little nods to what would be a slightly different accent the kids would be picking up, like using "Mummy." Very well done!

Hope you had a Hellacious Halloween (and I mean that in the best way!) :)

Cheers!
Kima-Mitsura chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
This is the cutest Halloween story I have ever read! Please keep up the good work!
Gnome chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
I always love your stories, and this is a great addition...YAY CANDY!

Happy Halloween!
jelibeanne chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
I feel that with each review, I have to get more and more creative in my praise... so it doesn't just sound auto-generated. Of course, it's all because you write so gosh darn wonderfully... So jealous.

This is absolutely darling! From the names of the twins, to the Superman costume, to the children's earnestness, to the obvious radiating pride of Liz and Hellboy, you nailed it. Like, so nailed it that I have read and reread the chapter multiple times, only to delight in the newly discovered description, phrase and connection of words. I am just tickled by your latest.

Okay, I'm done gushing... for now. Thanks for sharing!
Rebelwriter1 chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
LOVED IT. Nothing more to add...
Bookworm0987 chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
I can't say anything. It was a real good story.
Bookworm0987 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Pretty cool! Sorry...Awesome!
pinkrollingstone chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
Hey I loved it personaly! It was awsome!:)
theshadowcat chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
Oh, how sweet. That was really special. Thanks.