Reviews for Crimson Sorrow
scorpioryo chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I thought it was pretty good! Hm, romance... don't worry about it!
Miriku-'-'-Yami no Hikari chapter 19 . 11/10/2006
YAY! They're back together!

Kimiru: ...Poor Anzu. She needs to go back to Domino...

Me: He saw Serenity. COOL! ...But he needs to find Anzu again!
Miriku-'-'-Yami no Hikari chapter 18 . 11/10/2006
Oh, shit...

Kimiru: ...My sentiments exactly. Oh, shit.
Pearl of the Dark Age chapter 8 . 10/9/2006
Wow, an actual chapter length chapter! Great details! Kaiba, you can come and hunt me anytime! _~ I loved this chapter! Woo-ho! But, since I can't type or see straight, I think I'll have to stop here for now!

*blows kisses*
Pearl of the Dark Age chapter 7 . 10/9/2006
What an appropriate title for this chapter when I'm drunk! Is that quote from Dorian Grey? I love that book! "...a tiny slither that threw open the gates of hell to a soul in constant turmoil." I love that line! Oohh! Do we have a vampire slayer? Oh this and that! *glomps Bakura* I'm suddenly reminded of Peter Pan in this scene. Ha! I knew it was him! Bwa ha ha! Go Kaiba!

Great chapter!

~drunk Pearl
Lillita chapter 19 . 10/8/2006
yaggles! misa likes this chappie very much
Pearl of the Dark Age chapter 6 . 10/8/2006
You're 16? For some reason I thought you were in college! Typo: residents, not residence. "Believe in friendship" seems to be the most common phrase in all YGO fics, naturally! Things are getting interesting! Poor Anzu...
Pearl of the Dark Age chapter 5 . 10/4/2006
Anne Rice anyone? For some reason I'm reminded of the Picture of Dorian Grey when you describe the house. Mind games are fun! Bring them on! I see what you mean when you say Bakura's a full-fledged vamp and Ryou's not. This is getting interesting! I was right, too! It's my apricot girl!

This story is complete, right? Don't you hate it when people don't review anymore b/c it's complete? I always review! x_x
Pearl of the Dark Age chapter 4 . 10/4/2006
Anzu is the only girl brunette I can think of. Then again, I just finished off a pint of beer, so I can't be sure. Why not femKaiba? Bwa ha ha! Who paints besides Pegasus? o.o'

I'm sorry, but I must have missed the setting. Is this taking place in Japan? I'm pretty sure there aren't any gothic buildings there. *shrug* But you've got the gothic look and feel down pat in this fic! Kudos! It's beautiful!
Pearl of the Dark Age chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
That last part confused me: and if anyone had seen the angel that night they would’ve seen behind him, a trail of glistening tears. o.o?

Why did he assume that Serenity is her name? He didn't ask her for it. Is this forshadowing to telepathy or something?

It's pretty good! I'm enjoying this.
Pearl of the Dark Age chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
Seductive, dark, yet sad... I love it! *glomps* I'm only two chapters in and already I can tell it's gonna be a fav!
Pearl of the Dark Age chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Romantic? More like seductive. Great imagery, as usual! Kudos! I shall look forward to reading this! I had put it on my to-do list... which got lost... somewhere... *shrug* Well, I'll be very busy this semester, but I'll be sure to read this! Great start!
Sailor Charon chapter 19 . 9/5/2006
And the story continues _ Nice work, and glad to read more of your writing! So happy to hear that Bakura finally got some blood, lol. And now the Bakuras have been reunited, so I can't wait for the next chapter of your fic! Update soon!

~Sailor Charon
Darkyami7 chapter 19 . 9/4/2006
Huh? So...Ryou and Kura got separated because of Pegasus...and then Ryou suddenly comes back? Where'd he go? ::blinks:: And how'd he get back?

You moved through so much time in this chapter. It makes me feel like something big is coming...

...It also makes me wonder what happened in those six months.

Update Soon!
Lover of Atem chapter 18 . 8/29/2006
Hey!

Sorry I haven't been around to r'n'r lately... after the run ins I had with Supertoad and her freak minions I haven't been much in the mood to visit this site.

I'm glad I did though because you're stuff is cool as ever! Ryou gets so abused by everyone! Apparently even Pegasus... poor guy... Update again soon!

Hope you did good on your exams!

~Lover of Atem