Reviews for A Home for Kirara
Ileah chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
So cute! But it's hard to imagine Sango gone. That story was too long and too short at the same time. It dragged on for barely a page. Weird how stories do that, and how hhappiness still exists in the darkest corners of depression. (I had caffine, why am I ~almost~ philosophical?)
Diary chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I enjoyed this.
Ruelane chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Oh, wow. That was so wonderful, but so sad. I was crying pretty solidly at the end. I had to leave and blow my nose and wipe my face before I was together enough to write this review...just, wow.
KiraraLover chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
this is a really great story

i love Kirara (she's my fav charecter) and i think you expressed very well how Miroku and Kirara felt about Sango

keep up the good work!
scythe195 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Very good story. Enjoyed reading it. :) I really liked how you explained Kirara's character.
classicbeam chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Aw...so cute! I wanted to cry. Very interesting perspective...I've never thought of a piece in Kirara's POV. Awesome :)
hikarisan chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
aw~ that was really really sweet! very sad, but hopeful, too. i usually hate character death fics, but this was quite well-done.
Deanna chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
That was the sweetest
H. S. Hines chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
-mumbles- well, ya got tears from me. That was awesome. Incredibly moving and sweet. I love seeing from Kirara's P.O.V., it's such an interesting place to be. You handled this wonderfully and I really enjoyed your story.

~Xak
iheartinuyashaX chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
really good story! && it shows so much emotion, i love it, good job!
sheenachi chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
aw thats so sweet i love it
Rabid Dust Bunny chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
i was caught off guard at how sad this fic made me feel. good job .
Tori101 chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
that is so sad! Poor Miroku, and how could you kill Sango? But I love Kilala and wish my kitty was like her! Oh she's the cutest thing ya evr did see! Great story! POMH! Sam
EmEx chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Wow.. I had a lump in my throat -still have it- the whole time. What a beautiful piece. I truly love it. Kirara and Miroku's feelings are so real, so painful... This is going to my favorites.
Sesshy's dream girl chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Hey this story is pretty good keep writin