Reviews for Dusk
what a unique, beautiful story. thank you for that.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Beautifully orchestrated piece in perfect sync with the occasion. Given the chance, I hope others discover this type of prose writing. It really works well.
shattered-words chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
very interesting.
une valentine chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Well...slightly creepy, but I loved it nevertheless (or because of ?). Beautiful. Utterly beautiful.
RainDragon chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
*stares, agape*

HOLY *stops self from using indecent language*

*bows before amazingly excellent fic*

Wows. I think I will have to check out that author you mentioned.

It just so happens that I love All Hallows Eve, as it is oft' called in my house and my head. It's a day when I feel it's alright to mourn without being depressed. (Oh, what a good day... _)

Well, anyway, I quoted this story on my profile. (There was one line that just called to me.) Excellent job- I might even be inspired to write something for the Suna siblings. I haven't to date, but I do enjoy their characters.

Keep writing, as always; sayonara.
Nezuko chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I like the idea of exploring the spiritual practices of the Narutoverse. And the idea of Kankuro in that empty theatre. As a stage manager mysellf, I can vouch for the ghostliness of an empty theatre. You set the mode wel here. It was interesting reading. I especially liked your line about Kazekage - that he was not a great man. Ah, I'm babbling. Nicely written.
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Very nice... rather pretty in an eerie way. The writing style was interesting, and fit the story.
Impersonating-an-entity chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Oh, interesting... I must admit I rather expected Gaara's torch to be for Yashamaru, and for Gaara to end up dumping it or extinguishing, or doing something else disrespectful to his uncle's memory... *I* might have to write that now, and tell people to check you out for the inspiration...

I like this style, if you stick with it, aI won't argue. -

Entity, the Keeper and Imanen-sama
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Awesome fic, the style is just great. An interesting way of viewing shinobi honoring the dead...
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
This was a lovely piece, very poignant and solemn. Beautiful work; you captured the Sand essence well.
WolfBane2 chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
(applauds. Gives author a taco) Elegant, almost Poe-like in its grave style. Very, very nice. You deserve far more reviews than you will get.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
this is really good! i love the feelings in it. great job!