Reviews for A Rocking Birthday
bomchickawahwah chapter 13 . 6/16/2008
Wind Beneath my Wings was the song Buffy wanted for the first dance according to Spike when they were engaged in Something Blue. Nice choice

Good fic overall
lkaplon chapter 17 . 5/14/2008
That was great fun! Oh, how I wish Harsh had really been around for the show. I know you wrote this a while ago, but I just read it and wanted you to know I loved it. I have to say there is entirely too much sad Spuffy and boy was it a treat to read your story.

I don't know whether you gave it a lot of thought or if they just came to you, but either way the songs you chose were perfect.
guitarbabe2005 chapter 17 . 3/25/2008
LOVE LOVE LOVE this keep wrighting
Dreamlessly Sleepless chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
THAT SONG WAS PLAYING ON MY IPOD WHEN I WAS READING THIS o-o

Asher's Legion chapter 17 . 9/10/2006
- *Smile* *Tear*

Aww...

It can't be over so soon! :(

I think a sequel is in order... please. *Pout*

*Spangely*
Loethaelis chapter 17 . 8/30/2006
Woot! Sadly I know the tune to every song in there, or maybe that's not sad, but anyway, loved it!
the-tangoing-mango-addict chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
OMG! I absolutly love this stor. It is my third or fourth time reading this...It is so cute! Good strong character/plot!
somethingtellsmeimdead chapter 17 . 12/19/2005
fantabulous!
achebe chapter 17 . 11/19/2005
that was an awesome story, i really liked it, poor richard must have been really confused! : D
achebe chapter 14 . 11/19/2005
that was awesome! I love the pointed ex-demon coment, freaken hilarious!
AmethystDragon81 chapter 17 . 11/14/2005
is so sweet.A group song too.I loved thing for is for sure.I will be reading this over and over the words of our dearly beloved vampire,I abso-bloody-lutely loved it.
Evoli chapter 17 . 11/14/2005
No! I don't want it to be over! But great choice of song for the ending. Loved reading this, please write more fics in this catagory.
souled-angel chapter 17 . 11/13/2005
great! perfect ending song.
Spuffy101 chapter 17 . 11/13/2005
aww that was so sweet. great story, definetly better than the episode was. your a great writer, keep it up!
funkydevil206 chapter 17 . 11/13/2005
i think a sequel is in order what do u think ? lol great story keep on writing more spuffy stories!