Reviews for The Roses
veeblog chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
oh my god, i love this series a lot.

i want to know the years you've skipped. and i'm hoping to see a lot of L/G scenes badly.

aw i love it.
Bonny chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Ok, it took me several days to do (taking care of daughter and all of that takes away from reading time) but I finished them all...I hope you are going to continue! These are great stories and really fill the void that them cancelling the show left.
Yasmin chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
I am so glad to see this story! I have read the whole series and have enjoyed every word. You are a fabulous writer. I can't wait to find out more about what will happen next. Keep up the good work.
Carol chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Great beginning, except that I agree that there are too many kids. That's okay. I have faith that you can make it work. Besides, the longer the story goes on, the more familiar people get with the characters. I'm really liking Lara. Can't wait to see her hookup with Dylan. I'd like to see more of Brynn and why she is the way she is. Off to do my happy dance cause you started the fourth story! Hurry back!
Butterfly Dancing chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Okay I'm loosing track of who is who lol. Almost forgot who Dylan was then I remembered. I liked the beginning of it! Lara's an awesome girl! Hope Brynn gets over whatever animosity she is feeling. I really liked how you introduced everything and the ending was intense. Can't wait to find out what happens next!
sayxanything chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
happy beginings! except the last part. heh.

nicely done, polk. I wanna know whats up with Brynn. we should hear something from her. i liked it! you're still gonna update It's Not A Perfect Universe, right?
coveredinrain16 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Yeah it's me! Heh, I'm sick so I actually have time to catch up on your stories :)! I'm happy you still continued this story but the only thing that is my little qualm is that there are like too many kids to keep up with. Now I love that kids how their older and everything is like progressed just maybe use less kids cause I'm a little slow lol. Anyways, this chapter was awesome! You have a knack for writing so keep up the great work seriously! (So many exclaimation marks when I do your reviews lol) I absolutely loved the part where you had like 4 blocks away...1 block away...across the street-That gave me this like picture in my head and when authors can do that, it just makes me love the sorty even more. I promise I'll try to keep up on the story, your still my favorite Joan writer of course :)! Much Love~
hezziebob182 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Sequel! That rocks! YAY! :D What do i want to see happen? The amazing drama and plot twists of 'keep the faith'! Oh, and Lara and Dylan getting together. (i love the character he's become, btw)
Sam chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
dude you started another fic while one is unfinished. you're scarring me cuase when that happens one story tend to go unfinished. don't do that to me. DO NOT DO THAT TO ME! you're story was good. i'd like it if you really hung with just one set of offspring which i bet u do caues thats a lot of kids and i get them mixed up. i like how you brought Dylan into the story. i like him. genetic reject don't know what that is but it poped into my head so i typed it. anyway. good fic. it'll be interesting to see what happens but dude don't leave fic unfinished!
tiffany chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
ok ok your storys good, you know that, i've told you, but most importantly where are you! havent seen you in a while. did you go to arizona? get your job? decide to become amish,no electronics? a coma? come on ! email me lol you are never not on for ilke 4 days straight. you got me worried lol. plus i got a story to tell ya lol. email me or die! or remind me about the story. say chatroom and ill remember. lol
DSFJSDKLJF chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Dude! AWESOME! What do you honestly think I want to see in this story? This is really good. I'm so glad that you decided to add another story. I hate your guts and hope you die!

Violence to you!