Reviews for Luna Problems
Valkarious chapter 15 . 3/22/2008
Definately a very intruguing story :D I love it I can't wait to see whats in store for the upcoming chapters so keep up the great work and update when you can looking foward to it :)!
Arashii the black bird chapter 15 . 2/19/2008
I'm BACK! Great job so far, well done... YOU GOT O'rane down perfectly! Thats crazy! good job
Tolling chapter 15 . 1/1/2008
I understand, Mon your time...BUT DONT UPDATE AT 3 IN THE MRONING...Crack pairings, yes, UPDATES, , there are only a few did well for being half awake!(laughs)

-String

PS: Did you ever get a reveiw from a certainf reind of ours?Arashi wants updates, but Im not sure at what point he got to...And obviously I cant contact him.
AyameKitsune chapter 15 . 1/1/2008
*Grins* I love this fic! _ I can't wait to see what happens next! _
AnimeCrazy88 chapter 14 . 6/6/2007
Geez They got a hentai kitsune on their team. I wonder what demon lord plan is, since Luna have important place in it. Update soon!
Tolling chapter 14 . 6/6/2007
String:...it's borrow...Do you have word?just kinda helps with ...Dont you DARE make me fall for O'rane if you value your life...

Toby:Cant thretan 's writing you.

Tolea:...Can I kill O'rane?

Toby:Yes sister.

Tolea:Yay!

-String

PS:Yup, name 's turned into her own self.I could still be in it, but...I'll explane after I read your message.
Arashii the black bird chapter 13 . 2/6/2007
Oh sure, leave it at a cliffhanger... pretty good, keep it up.
AnimeCrazy88 chapter 13 . 1/23/2007
YAY you have update!_Luna is awsome! Are you going to pair Luna with someone? Please hurry up with the next chapter!
Tolling chapter 13 . 1/22/2007
Poor elf chan...so my theivarly secret is reveald to the audience...I have no doubt the people of group anti-shinra will somehow bring this up...and,I found out that the name midgar came from norse ,Just to let you know,the weapons I get are going to be upgraded by blacksmiths,and it will go 4,(like 4 elements),5(star of alchemy),6(colors of the world[for the colors on a color wheel,red,purple,blue,green,yellow,and orange]),and so luck!

Arashii the black bird chapter 12 . 1/15/2007
Great story so far... this could get tricky if Aeris knows. I am the freind who was going to mention your story that Tolea talked about. It just had great ideas with the world of the chroniclers and everything... Anyways, great job, and update soon!
AnimeCrazy88 chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
This story is AWSOME!_Please hurry up with the next chapter!
Tolling chapter 12 . 11/17/2006
The YGO,Inu,and ff7 ones only,i swear!And,I forgot to add,Lea has a bold acts brave and like a leader,but is really kind and motherly after a ,if anyone says something bad about her family,she gets ed-called-short ,and I got my hand scrached on top and stung by a wasp on the its my writing hand!

Zephyrus Genesis chapter 12 . 11/17/2006
update soon, I want to know how well Luna fairs. Specifically when she talks to Aeris.
Tolling chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
Dragon!I have someone who likes your story,and he wants to refrence to it in the story he's you please give him permission?And,I am probibly gonna pubilsh for ,IM IN IT!WE!

Tolling chapter 10 . 4/26/2006
Not bad! Hey, so... A BIG DEMON GUYS AFTER ME! AW CRAP! And, heh, poor luna. Hm... I wonder what the plan is? Oh, and Im making a ff soon! a Pokemon and kingdom hearts crossover. wow. This was a GREAT chapter! Hope you can update soon, good luck on that hw, and hahaha. baka funny.