Reviews for Dark Chest of Wonders
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
Does that webcomic still exist? If so, where?
Casey Jewels chapter 5 . 7/8/2006
Awesome! Not as much humor as the other stories, but it is good nonetheless.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
Yay, on to another segment! I hope you get back to the interviews soon as well! This chapter was slightly hard to follow, but I think for me that was partly because of all of the Digimon references. Overall, however, good job. I loved the part where Namo punished Lucemon with filing! _
coolmarauders chapter 5 . 5/7/2006
GAH! GOOD! ME LOVE YOUR WORK! ME CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART! Sorry...I tend to talk like Cookie Monster at times. *_*

Moony of CM (see previous reviews)
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
WOOT! This is good! But then...the original REMSG was too.

Moony of CM (coolmarauders)
Mirowood chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
Hm... Was wondering about that too. I'm just wondering who exactly is Namo? Is he some sort of watcher over the elves who have passed? ( Not read the silmarlion due to it's Tolkienese qualities.) However, I am interested in how those now fighting with Lucemon's new form will adjust to this older and more bitter elf taking over. Question: Will Feanor be joining the field in his son's body or his own? Also if you're going to lose a character, I agree with Dalamar on Anakin, he just seems kinda there. Roger next though this should be barely be considered, I'd prefer you didn't remove Lyon he hasn't had the chance to develop with the group yet, seeing as he was thrown directly into a battle. Btw, that info on Magus is coming, tried to call you today, to absoultely no avail.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
Hmm, if you need to ditch someone (this feels so much like one of the countless Survivor/book fics right now...) I'd say ditch Anakin. While he definitely fits, he also seems to do the least for the plot. He doesn't have another character to always banter with (the Digimon people go together, Maehdros and his father, Raistlin and Roger), and he doesn't seem to add to group dynamics overall. Anyway, good chapter, though a bit confusing. I'm looking forward to further updates, as always!
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 2/11/2006
Could Ken imagine a dragonlance? Or a dragon orb?

Keep up your work on this-it's very cool. (I do wish Raist was in this one, though)
GuessWho chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
Well, that was . . . interesting.

I feel sorry for Raist-he has to deal with all these morons! (Not that that isn't ALWAYS true, but still . . .:))
Dalamar Nightson chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
Hehe, I know how it is to totally despise a story of your own... Why do you think my Tale of Two Worlds is never updated? :-p But, (aside from cheesy digimon names) I thought this chapter was pretty good. _ Ooh, while I was reading, I thought of some other people. Have you ever read the Dark Jewels Triliogy by Anne Bishop? If you have, think Heketah and/or Dorothea! If not, ignore that suggestion, because I don't think I could explain either of them. Anyway, I'm glad you updated, and I hope you will again soon!
Mirowood chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
Alright then... A shorter but still generally quality chapter. Now you have already stated how much you don't like this lack of character interaction, which I will admit is showing slightly. However think of this in another light, the action sequence which is in fact this entire chapter could have been a good chance to work on creating a very visible picture for your audience. (Don't know why I'm making such a formal review at this point.) Now a few notes from me, about Lyon in this chapter. Description is good so far, except I don't remember Necromancer's being able to wield staves. If anything I would have expected him to pull out a Naglfar tome. However I do like the cameo from the ghost army. Lucemon's merger with Daemon just screams of ill tidings, for the group, and yet somehow I'm not surprised that he would be the first to return to his evil roots. To sum it up though well done as always. On an entirely different note, I am now a member of the Pirate Band, in which I play a mean set of bongos. I have also thankfully overcome my writer's block, which you'll see if you visit my page here. Hope to contact you in some way in the near future... Also thanks for lunch the other day, sorry I couldn't split the bill.
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Idea! Idea!

You should add a few more REM. I suggest Wilbur Whateley, from HPL's Dunwich Horror-not enough people read Lovecraft, and he is SO AWESOME! Ia! Ai, Nyarlathotep! Cthulhu ftagn! Ai!
Dalamar Nightson chapter 2 . 12/24/2005
Hmm, interesting. I didn't really understand the Digimon stuff, but it was still a good chapter. I especially liked the shirts that Maedhros and Raistlin ended up wearing! _
AquaMarin chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
“Enough!” Daemon flung him to the ground. “Evil Inferno!”

I read that "disco inferno"...

sry I haven't anything more intelligent to say, I guess we'll talk more Montag!
Mirowood chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
Well done as usual... To start off, I'm enjoying the continuing adjustments being made by Maedhros and the others to the much more present-esque setting. Especially like those t-shirts. But on that note wouldn't the generally smoother bus ride be more settling than any horseback experience. Also was the Maedhros groaned and closed his eyes, followed by Lyon groaning and closing his eyes coincidental or intentional? Well as you know, I'm not familiar with Digimon in it's entirerity, what is this seperate world here? Concerning the Daemon scene I like how Maedhros seems almost determined to convert Daemon, yet it fails... Let me guess, Daemon is in the pure evil category right? Continuing on, concerning myself I'm on the verge of a breakthrough here, that chapter is coming! One last note, I believe I have found your recovering evil madwoman, Marta from Full Metal Alchemist. She's a snake chimera, linked to Greed who experiences a change of heart just like the aforementioned homunculus. She has a good backstory as well as a tragic death. Just a consideration though, but a much better consideration than Lust now that I think about it.