Reviews for Murder at the Burrow
The Wayland Smith chapter 1 . 3/15
I will admit I was tempted into reading this because of the fact that the word count said it was empty (how did you manage that?). However, the story was light-hearted and amusing. I very much enjoyed it and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone who wants to find the world a little brighter.
Fire Fist Spade chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Why does ffnet say this has 0 words?
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Dear Ruskbyte:

Observatory? What observatory? There's no observatory on the Cluedo board. (Not a bad idea, though. Whoever inherits the mansion should think about installing one.)

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
This is, quite frankly, hilarious. I commend you on a job well done.
O.W.L.'s and N.E.W.T.'s chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
pretty good but not amazing who are they planning to murder
1sunfun chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Nice
OTP-addict chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I'm having a hard time deciding whether to take this seriously or as a joke. I'm assuming it's a joke.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
What I want to know is why this story says it has zero words
awesomeness-rocks chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Did you know this has 0 words?
WTF chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Um, don't know if you know this but your story says that it has 0 words.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
LOL! I like it
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Is it meant to have 0 words in the summary? But really good otherwise, is it complete because it doesn't say so in the summary.
Mythological Stories chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Amazing!
Lollypops101 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
funny! this was an amazing one-shot!
Runecutter chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Okay, nice little ficlet. I'm just missing a little bit the point of impact here. Yeah it's a little bit funny and having some fluffy "just a normal day" fics isn't bad in itself, it's just that the things happening in this story don't seem too remarkable to carry a fic by themselves. For a pun centered long joke it's too elaborate, for a story it has too less of an unique angle so it ends like a snapshot out of a longer fic that just isn't there. Not truly disappointing but also far from satisfying. Sorry