Reviews for After The Storm
Still the best Faramir/Eowyn story out there. Never fails to soothe, inspire and delight. A lovely, lovely piece. Thanks for sharing!
Really lovely and so satisfying to have an expansion to their story. Best of all, the pace and tone seem to slip right into canon. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
Love this story so much! Have you put it up on any other sites?
EugeniaVictoria chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
I love this story and have reread it several times. It's well-written and just beautiful.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
Love it!
sweetluck1 chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Yay! That was perfect!
Anon chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
I'm happy! That was a good story.
Anon chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
I'm glad you expound on what happened during the coronation, few do, yet it is the part I most am curious about.
Anon chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
I hope they soon are truthful towards each other :) It's breaking my heart to read this.
Anon chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
I'm captivated by your Eowyn. She is wonderful in many ways.
Anon chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
I'm really happy with how you make Eowyn now enjoy the duties she used to despise.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I like your writing :)
No mater who you follow Eowyn does seem to fall way too fast for Faramir. Perhaps the near death experience she had just had and the awareness of the end of the world near made her reckless and forced her to decide her heart more quickly than people normally do.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
this story is nothing short of amazing. so well written, thoughtful, intriguing... just beautiful. both Faramir and Eowyn are so in character. thank you for sharing this jewel with us.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
This is such a beautiful story. Thank you so much for sharing.
Araloth the Random chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
I first read this story some time back in 2008...which is quite a while ago! And then I remembered how much I loved it and was shocked to find that it wasn't on my favourites, and that I hadn't reviewed it. ) I'm not much into the romance genre, and especially in fanfiction, but this is extraordinarily well-written and not over-the-top. And the language is quite Tolkien-esque. Thank you for gifting the fandom with your wonderful writing!

Ara