Reviews for Lightning Bolt and Serpent
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 5/19
Is this finished? I hope not, certain people need a serious tongue lashing! Good job!
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 4/30
I Love It! :) ;) _
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/12
Wow, That Sure Was Interesting. So Voldy Is Dead & Harry's Marked Severs. Does That Mean That Harry's Mark Has Replaced All The Dark Marks, Or Just Severus'? & Speaking Of The Dark Mark, I Was Surprised That There Were 2 Ravenclaws. I Mean, I'm Not Surprised That There Were Others Not In Slytherin, It's Just That People Usually Don't Remember To Add That Little Detail In. I'm Glad That You Did.

& Wow, Hermione & Ron Sound Like They're Being Huge Prats. I Hope They Learn Their Lessons & Realize How Terrible They Were Being... Or That Harry Gets New Friends: Neville & Luna Are Pretty Awesome. XD

& I Also Hope That Dumbledore Gets His Dues. & I Hope That He Goes To Azkaban For Good. He'd Deserve That.

I Really Hope That You Write More Of This, It'd Be Awesome. XD
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Ooo, very interesting! I like it!
Tavaril chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Interesting way of getting rid of voldie, I like it.
victoria chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Brilliant ,amazing youe are awsome I loved this story.
fanofmany chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Please right more.:) I really liked this story.
sunsethill chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Old, I know. But I would love to see more on this one since you said you had some ideas. After all, they need to take out the other Dark Lord, don't they? ;-)
Runecutter chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I'm not really too happy with the nagging Hermione here but then it's quite obvious how Dumbledore liked in canon to isolate Harry and this would work in that regard, so i can live with some days of ill advised grumbling against Harry as long as she finally can see the light again :D

The rest of this is brilliant. Using the Dark Mark, the blood connection and the scar-radio to off Snakeface and his goonish thugs and having McG cause an investigation into the Dursleys is really nice to read and satisfying to the extreme! :D Thank you!

The only thing i regret is that we never get to see how much Dumbledore has to suffer for this! :D Would have been nice to include that too, but it's only a bonus for the already awesome story not a point that makes it somehow "bad".
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
That is an interesting way to have made things happen.

Sincerely,

Miriam
librarywitch chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I have often wonder and so have some other authors, if Harry could have used the dark mark to take out Voldie. I did find that cannon's finale battle between the two was so anticlimatic. I like this one better!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Most excellent! I really like this story!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I've read something similar before but I really liked how you did this story. Thanks for sharing!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 10/8/2010