Reviews for Uninvited
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Gotta continue this amazing.
Skettimon chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Loved this! I'm even going to log in and add this to my favorites!
imaginary09 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I like how you repeat the beginning at the end, nice fic.
RomanceGuru chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I would give anything to see Jayne all dressed up. “Looking all prissyfied”!

Over all a very intense ride!

“Crazy-girl, you gonna be okay?” he whispers."

-Is it weird that I think it is cute that he still calls her crazy girl?
Zholla chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
my dear...I don't know how you do this...I don't.

That was just unreal...

and the father not even glad to se her...or concerned for how she is feeling or the road she has taken

I am remembering the pile of feathers and the broken cage on the trash heap...and the twin birds 'they' bought their daughter...

Bloody heartbreaking!

Then 'River Cobb'...jesus!

I was not kidding...you publish these and I will buy a few copies...one for me...the others for my friends who write and draw for a living.

whew! smoking!
Dina C chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
I appreciated the very interesting turn of events with Mr. Tam showing up. Made a potentially cliched story into something dramatic and exciting. I'm really enjoying this series. Especially appreciate the frequent installments. :)
Ana Sedai chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
In the words of Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and a bunch of their buddies, "I've got a *bad* feeling about this."

Of all the gin joints, on all the planets, in all the 'Verse, he had to walk into theirs... Sheesh, those two just can't seem to catch a break, can they? Every time they try to do something even remotely romantic, some idiot manages to screw it up. Unfortunately, this particular idiot has the ability to bring their whole world crashing down on them.

Still, it was nice that one of the characters finally got to vent on Tam, Sr. That ruttin' *hundan* deserved it, and a whole heckuva lot more, besides!
The Pineapple chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Great story! Very clever, introducing her father. This is the Michmak stories I love! Much better than the last. Keep it up!
vegiegurl-too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
I really REALLY want to see the show now.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
River Cobb! Oh SQUE! And oh ANGST! i may die of joyful heartache happy halloween!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
This is the best section yet! You really know how to pull at the heart strings.
Jack E. Peace chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Jayne was too cute. Very sweet and protective. Interesting twist, having her father show up. I wonder if he's going to be in it again. Continue with this wonderful series!
Tallera chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Ep! This makes my WORST first date EVER look downright shiny by comparison. Yet, oddly, it's kind of sweet, in that it gives Jayne a chance to be her hero, which is always worthy of an "aw" or two. More wonderful stuff, Michmak! Keep it up...possibly forever? Does forever work for you? ;D
shadieladie chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
wow is he gona tell simon what happened? in the next one or what does this mean for the crew i wanna know