Reviews for Star City, USA
Jacquelina-Comm chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
If you don't quit making me laugh so hard, I'm going to pass out. ;)
Jocasta Silver chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
"You will update these."

Hmm... I honestly don't know what you shoud do next. Maybe one about some KOTR characters stumbling on Earth. Wait... how about one where Revan crash lands on Earth, and intergrates himself into Earth culture, becoming famous under an assumed name.
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
*digs around in closet, comes up with large kennel, points it at Kenya* Get her! *opens door, hordes of plot bunnies leap out and swarm Kenya*

Just in case you did not understand that, translated it means: Please write more!

Spark
Isis the Sphinx chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
*snicker, giggle, laughs out loud* This chapter, very funny. I like your writinng, and that it gives so many details.

But perhaps you could expand a bit? Earth is a relatively big planet, have them go somewhere? Say...D.C.? Oh...mob.

Keep writing!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
I was laughing the entire time! That was hilarious! I wish I could rattle my aunt like that... I certainly sympathise with Cody, as my aunt is a Mormon and tries to convert the entire family whenever she can!

CT
SageofAges729 chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
Bwahaha, this is awesome! I love the Eye of the Strom series as I call it. Keep up the great work!
alexiel-neesan chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
I've just finished the 'Eye of the storm' universe marathon - I loved it to pieces! Thank you for writing this! I've had a lot of fun reading it, I even laughed in front of my computer (the Elite rocks it all!).

So 'bravo' for your work,

a stargeek from France
nightbug08 chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
This is really good! I'd like to the other Star Wars guys reaction to us mormons! And what happens when we start sending missonaries to other worlds! "Mom I've been assigined to Naboo!" "Where's that honey?" hee hee1
phantom-jedi1 chapter 4 . 2/22/2007
Nice one! The irony at the end was well done.

phantom_jedi
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 4 . 12/4/2006
ACK! I loved it. That was great. Poor Maul. Poor, poor deluded Maul. "slippery Kenobi" Heh. I hope you get more insperation for this set. I loved the universe, and it's been so long since you updated it. Aw. *waves hand in a mimicking of the Jedi Mind Trick* You will update soon. You will make me very happy. You will...give me another cookie! *grins*
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
Hey! I'm back from Hell, or should I say school? Either way, I was looking forward to finishing these short tales here, and this one was so funny! Heehee, poor Elders. And Fett DEFFINATELY would be the type to purposely rattle them. He's so adorable! Aww...*would pinch his cheek were he not wearing a helmet* Oh well.
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
Okay I lied.

But I'm seriously leaving now!

This one was cute.

Bai!
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
*mutters* Alright, as long as you keep this spin-off going for a while, *sigh*, I should be fine. *pitiful pout, puppy face galore*

It was really sweet, this one. And as I've mentioned before, sometimes I forget he's 'Vader' in his outfit, and othertimes it slams into me, and something he says or does, or the breathing with get at me and it makes the scene all that more hilarious. I know that if I were one of the reporters when he shouted I might have peed my pants...but I probably would have glomped him. Has the Dark Lord ever been glomped? I am unable to read any more tonight, so I don't know if he has, but that would be hilarious. Walking down the street, then suddenly rabid fan girls attacking him...poor, poor, former Dark Lord of the Sith...GOODNIGHT!
HyperCaz chapter 4 . 10/18/2006
Loving them all! omg totally got me with the last one - I wouldn't have reviewed otherwise! Hehe poor Austin and Sparky. I love your little 'verse, it always makes me giggle, hang on the edge of my seat and believe that it's ALL real.

I believe. )
SithSnoopy chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
Guest of Honor: Poor Vader! But I knew seeing the movie would just bring his kids, or

at least Luke, closer to him, closer to understanding what went on.

We all pay the price: I'm typing this at 2:45am when I should be asleep. Because I'm

addicted to Star Wars and Star Wars Fanfic. Why is this ringing a scary bell? [Glad my

husband is on travel and so I'm not keeping him up typing away...]

Oh, I have always loved the song Cat's in the Cradle. :) Always makes me think of my

Dad. He always worked insane hours. But the good thing is that he still made time for

me on the weekends.

The Elders: ROTFLOL!

There Was Another: At first I totally thought Maul would figure out Vader had become his

replacement. But I guess the arrogance of the Dark Side worked against him. :)

Awesome stories!