Reviews for Cursed
Yayoi Tsukikage chapter 21 . 8/11/2008
Aww very good. It was sad and happy at the same time.
Ichi-freak chapter 21 . 7/22/2008
I love your story. All the twist and turns in the plot are just great. The ending still confuses me a bit, but as for that great story.
Shinigami966890 chapter 21 . 6/18/2008
WOW! Awesome story! I loved every bit of it. Favorite MUCH!
animeluver29 chapter 20 . 5/4/2008
ah that was so good D i swear to god i about ran to my bed and cried when i thought riku died. i was like NO RIKU! SEPHIROTH YOU EVIL BASTARD! but then i forced myself to keep reading and when riku showed up i was like YES HES ALIVE~ YAY~~ haha. but yeah thanks for the great story ~_~ *goes to read your other fics*
velfire chapter 20 . 4/22/2008
Great fic - you had me hooked the whole way through! I was rooting on for Riku's rebirth, but I wish there was an epilogue of sorts to give more closure. Besides that brilliant plot and well written!
bonbonpich chapter 20 . 2/8/2008
i've printed this out. read it twice. put it in a folder. wish you would write more at the end, maybe explaining Riku's being back. i'm craving for more. sequels?
dragonmisteress chapter 20 . 2/2/2008
wow. what an awesome fic! great job with the plot! it was simply adorable aw, but riku was so keewt at the end! it was wonderful XD

great job, again

~dragon
KajiMori chapter 20 . 2/1/2008
AH! I freaking love it! The ending almost made me cry... I was hoping, though, that Riku would somehow come back, and he did! YAY! _' Hey... There should be more. -nudgenudgewinkwink- We should read more about what happens afterwards, like how everyone else reacts to Riku being alive. -hinthintwinkwinknudgenudge- You should get what I mean by now... SEQUELIFICATION! Pwease? -pout- Pwease? -beg-
XShootingStarX chapter 20 . 11/23/2007
pretty good! very well written. I'm sure a few of us would have loved a lemon, but that's a side dish. The main was absobultely delicious! so in the end...Riku came back as a human right? or did i misunderstand.
M chapter 20 . 9/13/2007
Not usualy into yaoi but the review souded good so i decided to read. ur a good writer. shockingly good. i realy like the ending. the legend came true... ill say it again. u.r. .writer. lol. 1 of the best iv read. and iv read some good ones. keep writing more stories. good luck!
Tasogare no Raikou chapter 20 . 7/30/2007
a kawai!
Tasogare no Raikou chapter 9 . 7/30/2007
squee~ this is the first time I've seen any of this fic anywhere past this chapter, and there's quite a few more! yay! I reall love this fic, I had been hoping to find an updated version of it. I love all of the stories of yours I've read, please write some more on this one if it's not finished yet!
Ruby Dragon Angel chapter 20 . 7/20/2007
Oh wow that was really good! Some vampire/KH fics I read turn out to be really stupid and stuff, but this was really good. There were several times that I almost started crying, it was so well written. I will definitely end up reading this again on a rainy day. Great writing!
Taymeho chapter 20 . 6/16/2007
OMG! I loved this story! But I'm also sad that it ended, so abruptly too! I DEMAND A SEQUEL!
iodized salt chapter 20 . 5/1/2007