Reviews for For Thee
cemmia chapter 21 . 1/21/2014
Like the story.. Hope Connor gets the girl..
Snuffles-sweetie chapter 21 . 3/29/2010
Well. I liked it at first I really did. The end, not so much. I'm terribly sorry but this is marked as a romance story and there's barely any romance in it. I so wanted Connor and Andrea to end up together. Did they? I waited for some sort of moment between them but it never came, Connor blurting out that he loves her does not count. I liked the idea but it lacked the romance I was hoping for.

-Snuffles-sweetie
Saintsfan001 chapter 21 . 1/26/2010
Hey this was one of the best stories I have ever read! It was funny and serious at the same time, plus with the way you worded Connor, Murphy, and their Da's comments and conversations it actually sounded like them, I could hear their voices in my head as I was reading it. Good work!
SilverGilded chapter 13 . 7/14/2009
I just started this chapter and i love the story so far. Connor is so sweet and Murphy is an awesome friend to Andrea, it's all around briliant!

I just have one question. Who's Kat? I'm reading the second section underneath the 'o's and it kind of confused me. I don't know if you meant 'Da' or if it's Andrea's new name to go along with her look?
dragonzfire718 chapter 21 . 10/10/2008
The story turned out great! i would love an epilogue though. But if your muse is gone I can understand that.
Jade Opal chapter 21 . 10/10/2008
Nicely done. glad that andrea's back.
md chapter 20 . 9/6/2008
So yeah. She did make it through, and that's good. The last chapter was confusing to me, but thi sone is better. It ties the events of the last one with what's going on now. Please update soon!

Maggie
dragonzfire718 chapter 20 . 8/29/2008
Absolutely loved it! It wasn't confusing at all. I am still so loving this story. Can't wait for an update.
Maggie chapter 18 . 8/17/2008
I know I may be a bit redundant...but it was a huge plot shift when Andrea died. It was confusing. Anyways, always looking forawrd to the next chapter.
Dartasan chapter 18 . 8/15/2008
GAH...NO ANDREA's. you better bring her back or elsa . But seriously Why isnt chapter 19 finished? GASP IT STOPS AT "Wh"
dragonzfire718 chapter 19 . 8/11/2008
I was hoping that you didn't kill her...But it still was a shock. Love it though. Update very soon please.
dragonzfire718 chapter 18 . 8/1/2008
I can't believe you killed Andrea! OMG please, please, please update ASAP!
FMshamrock chapter 17 . 7/24/2008
Emotional cliffhanger! Nice. I've been keeping track of your story, it's well written, but not updated enough! Keep writing!

Sorry for the "constructive criticism" but I really like this. It sucks having to wait for what happens next. lol.

-M
dragonzfire718 chapter 17 . 7/23/2008
Yay. I loved it. The idea fit in perfectly here! Can't wait for more.
Kit-t-Rex chapter 16 . 7/15/2008
Ireally like this story. There are a few gramatical errors but otherwise pretty excllent. I like that you have a somewhat complicated plot, though I feel that by putting Da and Murph out of the scene you will now have to put in secens with what they are doing so that it evens out the "playing feild" so to speak. I would like to see where this goes so please keep writing.

Kit-t-Rex