Reviews for I Never
LanaBuhnanaLOVEs1D.xx chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
I love this story. Cracks me up everytime! (I've read it alooooong time ago!)
Teenage.Dream92 chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Ahh, I loved this so much! It was adorable. Every single one of the scenes made me laugh or made me go "Awww"...I especially loved the Takari and the Taiora, lol. :)

Anyways, awesome job! Definitely adored it. :D
lizy7147 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This was hilarious! The whole being late for graduation thing. Couldn't stop laughing! And, of course, i loved the romantic kissing scenes
Dragomir Despard chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
This is great!

I lurve it.
fireangel08 chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
Nice...so theres gonna be a part 3 right? Well anyways great story loved every min of it
Nuwandah chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I JUST LOVE YOUR FIC *.*

I’m gonna read your other fics of Digimon _ and review them

And I agree with the others, don’t listen to Travling reviewers (Joe and Sora jajajaja omg I’m still laughing xDD And also, if he/she likes that couple…why the hell is he/she reading this fic? It has no sense. Joe and Sora haha god).

This was one of the bests fics I have read about this couple.

And I never said this kind of things if they’re not true. So congratulations!

“You remembered things that I’d forgotten all about and I remembered things that you’d forgotten. It was nice. I was feeling sentimental. I didn’t want to go back to the auditorium, so we could graduate and leave all of our memories behind. I liked our memories.”

THIS WAS THE BEST THING THAT I HAVE EVER, E V E R! READ ON A FIC

And Tai saying “She wanted me. Still does,” just great xD

Add to favourites :)
LaurieLover chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
this was FANTASTIC. i'm so sorry it ended! ah it was so good. love the secrets they revealed. can't wait to read your other stories! :)
Too lazy to sign in.com chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Woow. I already read it all, and loved it. Don't even listen to traveler, whatever it's face. It's an idiot. (yes, it's an IT. it must have been some extraterrestrial because i can't believe a human can be THAT stupid) Anyway loved it! And one month, and ONY. but you better make Ever After have tai and sora in it! Loves. :]
Super garurumon chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
*reads Travling reviewers review* HA,HA,HA Sora and Joyu? HA,HA,HA! Thats even worse than Sorato! I mean, SORA JOE.

HA,HA,HA, can't imagine that! At least there were HUGE Taiora hints in the show,but, Sora/Joe,SORA/JOE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Whew!
Stephy-Dearestxxo chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Oh, God! This Waz Hilarious! Definatly Goin 2 My Favoritez!

Keep On Writing,

PrincessOfTheDigimon
silverknight426 chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
Really great fic! Found it funny when Davis ran into most of the couples! Great work! (I also liked the pairings! All were my favorites! Nice work!)
Cursive Obsession chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
HAHA! That was awesome! I'm so gonna play a (toned down) version of I Never next time me and my friends get together...Well I knew of the game of course but I was never inspired to play it haha. Great job! Everything was awesome, and I love the pairings.
Kitsune-Miko-Tenshi chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
That was absolutely awesome! It was the first really good Digimon Story I've read so far. Loved it!
starchica chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
Absolutely loved it. Hilarious.
half-note chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
nice story, I really like the stories with DD gatherings ;)

yeah I'm delusional, lol