Reviews for Heart of Fire, Heart of Darkness
jaelin910 chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
it's so annoying to see "next chapter" or "to be continued" on stories that haven't been updated in a decade
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
this is reall awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 5/14/2003
Good chapter. Things are definitely looking up.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 4/4/2003
I like it. I have yet to see you use any of the common tactics used to bring R1/2 & SM together. I look forward to the next chapter.
Bolo chapter 3 . 9/21/2002
Smartly done. Like how it going Update soon.
moon chapter 3 . 4/15/2002
usa/ranma
Cranky Cathe chapter 3 . 12/25/2001
..why dodecahedral? Anyways, so far I like. I like a lot. Hurry up with chapter four, or be a double-helix!
SeanS chapter 3 . 9/21/2001
Cant wait for more!
max yui chapter 3 . 6/21/2001
yey wow so good hope u finish soon
Chaeotica chapter 3 . 4/26/2001
Sugoi! Chapter 3! Wai!

*sweatdrop*

Anyway, it's good so far. Keep writing!
Infinite Tenshi chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
I forgot to ask in the last review, but please put Usagi and Ranma together! They make such a kawaii couple (but not as kawaii as Hiiro and Usagi!) ! Please continue your story soon.

~Infinite_Tenshi
Infinite Tenshi chapter 2 . 4/24/2001
hahahaha! bi-gender freak! Hahaha! I never heard that one, but it's so funny! *wipes tear* please keep writing. I really like it. I'm glad that Ranma is not tuxedo kamen (who is totally useless in the series. he throws a rose. whoopee. and sometimes his hat, or his cane, or even a top! Maybe he could throw Sailor moon next! And those corny speeches! Man, that guy needs to shut up!) or a sailor senshi. It just bothers me when he does turn into one. I don't know; maybe I'm just crazy, but i just don't like him being a senshi! Well, please continue. I'm really enjoying this. g2g, so ja!

~Infinite_Tenshi
Queen chapter 2 . 4/24/2001
lol...So far it's been fun! Not used to SM action (aka non-1st season romance) fics in the first season. Things should get interesting from here. Keep up the good work.
Anime Princess chapter 2 . 4/24/2001
WOW! POST MORE ASAP! I hope Ranma and Ryouga teach the girls how to fight! And I hope Ranma and Usagi become a couple! POST MORE ASAP!

Love ya,