Reviews for Somewhere
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
I really wish we had lived in this dimension, the world would have been a much happier place!
angelstarbeam chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
this is a good plan for AU Dark Angel; while i would like to see the whole thing written out, that'll take years (10 seasons worth) and that would not be fair to you. I like the written out portion and that you ended it with Logan's vague proposal.

Would Alec be there? I like Alec.
intstebri chapter 4 . 4/12/2007
Hey! Don't made us dreamed like that! At first, I was sur of all this seasons exist SOMEWHERE I can't found!

Very good, I turned melt when I read "Don't go... stay with me... all this kind of plea...

I would have loved that you were one of the writers of the show!

Thank you!
jfg207 chapter 4 . 2/22/2007
Funny I never saw those other seasons. Where were they or did you make them up?

JG
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 4 . 10/23/2006
This was a great story! A universe where television networks actually did what the fans wanted! If only. ::sighs wistfully:: Anyway. Good fic I loved they way you wrote ten seasons and we got to see some more of DA.

Keep up the good work.
maxbyfive chapter 4 . 2/4/2006
i ADORE you for writing this. if only it had really gone this way. i love, love, loved it. you are my new favorite.
brittany813 chapter 4 . 1/10/2006
Great fic! Just what I always wanted to happen.
Bob chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
So, what would it cost me to be transported to your AU Reilynn?
Maria656 chapter 4 . 11/10/2005
I need to firgure out how to get to the AU cause it seems much nicer than this one!

Excellent work!
Mari chapter 4 . 11/10/2005
“It had taken Max months to learn how to read Logan” So true. And the other way round.

Like the back and forth in their relationship, their insecurities and the final happy ending!

If the people of Fox had had only a tenth of your creativity… Sigh!

So… I don’t want to sound ungrateful… can we maybe hope for any updates for “Apprentice of Evil” or “What a girl wants”?
CCl4 chapter 4 . 11/10/2005
10 seasons, m? People that actually listen to fans, m? Can I have some of your drugs? I need a good hallucination too.

Seriously though, good writing.
Bob chapter 3 . 11/10/2005
Well, UST it certainly is. When the missed glances and miscommunication end there will be fireworks. The amount of insecurity surrounding these two means they really need to get better at reassuring each other. Easy to say of course...
huntress k chapter 3 . 11/9/2005
I knew logan was gonna screw it up, nice ending though next chapter should be interesting lol
Maria656 chapter 3 . 11/9/2005
I hope he's going to get his little tush out the door and get her!

Nice work as always. [and thanks for sparing me the cliff-my bills for liniment and bandages were killing me ;-)]

Looking forward to more-esp. lots of makeup "fluff"
Bob chapter 2 . 11/7/2005
Oh my! I like your redesiging of the DA seasons, very good. All hinging on Max's cycles which is cunning. Logan and Max, Max and Logan. They'd do so much better together if they just didn't think and just didn't talk. All action, that's what they need!