Reviews for A Flower By Any Other Name
Blue Phoenix 217 chapter 5 . 3/3/2007
cool please update soon
Lady of the Plains chapter 5 . 7/31/2006
i was surprised how interesting your story became as i read it. i read the five chapters non-stop... i hadn't thought about reading it, cause i've kinda got a phobia against the name Astrid :P but it was easily overcome when i read your story... i like the fact that you're bringing Peter into the story. he's a strong character in the movies but we don't see enough of him. keep up the good work. i hope you update soon :)
watertiger21 chapter 5 . 6/6/2006
I am definitely going to follow your story. I can't wait to find out what happens! Do I detect a romance between Peter and Astrid? :)

Peter is my favorite character, and I don't find much of anything with him as a character. Keep writing! If I find anything to critique, then I will, but so far I just love it! (I'll be gentle, don't worry.) Sorry if it seems like I'm sucking up to you or something, it's just that there are so many good stories that are abandoned and never finished, and it drives me crazy! :)
SqueakyLittleKettle chapter 5 . 5/31/2006
hey!

oh my god, i really like this story, it intrigues me

please continue soon

x
Lovebuggy chapter 5 . 5/31/2006
aaw:) they're so cute!
watertiger21 chapter 4 . 5/29/2006
This is quite an amazing story! You have even gotten Astrid's grandmother right (meaning that she actually sounds and acts like a grandma :) ). I really like your story and I hope you keep working on it. I really want to know what happens.

I do have a question though. You might have all ready answered it and I just missed it, but here it is:

If your story is going along with the movies, then what time period during the movies is your story taking place?
Bellicose chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
It's cute! Are Astrid and Peter gonna hook up? that would be interesting, never read a story w/ Peter in it very much. But anyways update soon!
Sesshoumaru-LiL-Wolfe chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
it eems really good i hope that you will right soem more soon
ephona chapter 1 . 10/31/2005