Reviews for Memory of Love
Kohaku Imaki 55 chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
Love it write more sooner
Zuzanny chapter 4 . 11/28/2007
Next bit please. :)
inuyashas honey chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
As usual, I love your story. But when are you going to update. The long waits between updates are killing me. Please update soon. Maybe a two chapter update as a christmas present for your faithfull readers. Happy Holidays. From Inuyashas honey with love. :)
FoxyG chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
"I couldn't find the name of the group of criminals that Dorian is a part of, so I made it up as well as the leaders name. If anyone knows the proper name please let me know and I will change accordingly."

Eroica pretty much runs his own campaign. He essentially *is* the leader-the leader of himself, James, Bonham and all the rest of his crew. I don't know how much that will effect your story, but that's the canonical truth. He's not apart of any organization or anything... just his own, which is rogue enough as it is.

Uh, so far, the fic seems a bit dull and dreary. That's more a manner of personal opinion however since I really perfer an Eroica fic to have even a hint of comedy. A light sprinkling, at least. It just seems proper. Plot wise... little cliche. Cliche can be good or bad, though. At this point I can't tell which yours is, so.

Yeah, Klaus does seem pretty OOC. The main reason I say this is because I don't think he'd ever trust Mischa... ever. Not even as a vague thought. Not after all they've been through. Not to mention I don't think he would become his own soldier, without the support of NATO, just for Dorian. He's too work-oriented to risk his job and reputation-especially considering that at this point in your fic, he obviously hasn't come to terms that he may have deeper feelings for Dorian than he really wants to have. How you should tell it? I can't tell you that. It's my own opinion in the end.
esda chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I *still* hope that you continue that fic...
Tidmag chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
I like amnesia stories...to a certain point. It always weirds me out how strange the characters can act. What part is instinct and learned behavior, and what part of them would change?

Why didn't he want to go to England?

I hope you continue.
esda chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
Hi!

I hope you continue this fic, because I really want to know how Klaus is trying to find out, on his own, who tried to kill him. And how he and Dorian will manage living together xD. And if and how Dorian regains his memory :D

There are quite some Amnesic!Dorian and Amnesic!Klaus-fics out there, but there can never be enough! I love how every author tries to imagine how Dorian or Klaus would behave, if they didn't remember anything.

So, PLEASE continue this fic! *puppy-eyes*

cheers

Esther
fairywm chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I loved it... I have only been reading Eroica for a short time... this sight got me started... I can not wait to see how it continues..
inuyashas honey chapter 3 . 11/21/2006
I am really enjoying your story. I'm anxious to see how, when, or even if Eroica regains his memory. I was a little disappointed at how short this last chapter was. I look forward to seeing more updates.
All Kinds of Awsome chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
One thing I'll never get. The military type talk. God, that's confusing, no matter how many times I read the manga over again. Great ficcy though-
Margaret Price chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
While I realize you started this last fall, there are a few Amnesiac!Dorian stories popping up. About time, too.

Looking forward to your next update, whenever that might be.
Sindeniirelle chapter 2 . 6/22/2006
Ahh! I didn't realize you had added a second chapter!

It's just getting better. I love it! I can't wait to see how the amnesiac storyline develops. I'm really looking forward to more of this story.

I'm adding it to my story alert list right now, I definitely do not want to miss your next update!
inuyashas honey chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
I am truly enjoying the story so far. Hm, amnesia, very interesting. I can't wait to see how the story plays out. I look forward to your next update, don't keep us waiting too long.
waterfall tears chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Um...thought it was a pairing. Kinda weird that he wants to kill him still. Anyways, great story.
wtf chapter 1 . 11/21/2005