Reviews for The Necessity of Birthdays
alexanndria chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Ohhh, Hiei you lucky, lucky man! You have given me new love for their relationship! I'm back on the ship. :D Good work!
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Ah, it was cute! I wish it was longer! Did you just pick a date of is that Hiei's actual b-day? Great little story.
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Hehehehe. XD Awesome. I love how Hiei shoots across the room and is all "HERETHISONENOWGETMEAPRESENT"
Raine-the-Renegade chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
lol that one was just plain fun. _
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Hmm well now this was interesting. now you've got me wondering when heie's b-day is. oh yeah I loved that part where he threw the panAake at kurama that was funny!
PuppyMonkey chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Aw, that was so cute!

Hiei with syrup all over his mouth,how adorable!

This one was simple and sweet!Great Job!
happydemonhobo chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I can't see how I missed this one too, this one was even sweeter...love it...:)
DreamTimeTails chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
0.0... My birthday is October 20th. WO, 11 days from Halloween!
zombiekate chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Aww, I like this one. Hiei can be so irresistably cute, even when he's being sarcastic. "I was too busy being thrown off a cliff by my mother's people, I didn't check the date." Definitely something that Hiei would say.

Awesome job, and thank you for your kind review!
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
lol Gotta love breakfast time. And Hiei has a birthday (well, he had one, but... you know)! Birthdays and breakfast make the world go 'round. ' Great job once again!
SerenityAutumn chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
That was so freakin halarious. Oh my gosh so of course Kurama is going to have to clean up the syrup on the wall, but somehow i get the feeling he doesn't really care.
happen0stance chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Hey its me, yeah I'm back but I was on you bio and I saw this and I thought, hell, you like reviews don't you? Even if they are from the same nutcase who has nothing better to do with her time, well actually I do have quite alot of work I have to do but a great Kurama Hiei fic outweighs anything I can possibly think of and this story was great. I think I'm starting to get back into my old days of one-shots, meaningless fluff whatever the hell you want to call it...its just so freaking wonderful
pixie-loves-night chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I loved it. It was cute. I usually don't say something like that, but I guess this oneshot and all was special lol. well again I loved it _.just wish there was more to it.

Pixie _
Chatona chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
that was adorably cute and so uncharacteristically non-explicit *smiles*

Loved it. See, I said I'd review .
yllom21 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Cute story, I like your charecters! Nicely written and good grammer, I enjoyed it.