Reviews for Eyes Just For You
holy shit thats hott!
androgynous1001 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Forever Love...perfect wife Cagalli
Shiro chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I Really like your...you'll get the idea. By the way you have some guts to do things write thing
Milisante chapter 1 . 1/13/2008

~miu~
Whitewingzero chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Kya!

Good job writer!

Oh.. hot hot hot! Give me some water!
sar-animeluver24 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
good job
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
lol XD his maLe ego was oFfended of what she did and grunted as he squeezed her "mine!"? *rofL* hmm.. he fLipped her over whiLe they were stiLL connected? O_o oh nvm.. nyWeiZ, suteki fic!

P.S. if you're an AsuCaga fan.. I encourage you to view this URL:

yeah, I know it sounds siLLy..

demo,

who knows?

that it might actuaLLy work..

jaa ne! _
kenkao7rocks5forever chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
arigatou for that awesome fic! i love the sensation and their need for each other, weewit! _
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Athrun is so sweet (before the naughty stuff ok hehe) and cagalli also.. their both hot!
rukia chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
not so bad...
TehPirateCookie chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Loved it!
cali-gloria chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
this is areally good lemon and a really good plot (though there are some grammer error's)i really liked this alot keep writing your awsome at this.
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
aw that so freaking sweet...loved it...its a good one-shot..well anyways just heading out then...peace out gurl...bye-bye then..:D...
junon2 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
re hello *smikle*

A other fic that I love. You xrite very best the lemon.

I thonk I love it beaucause it's a love story, very cute and beautiful love story. Asuran are very lover on cagalli. Well, I love this couple. I hope you write other fic with this couple -

Hug and kiss you sweety
uzamaki-chan chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
hey! great job. im such a hentai now that im reading alot of ur stories lol. well i like all of them. so keep up the good work.