Reviews for Dawn and the Dead
DeepBlueJoy chapter 1 . 3/6
Interesting. Angel as comforter. Yup. He has dimensions. I like your take on him!
suki chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
liked the story! I wonder if you have another long story out here somewhere.
OneWhoCharms chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
I really like stories where Dawns in the AI team
ashes at midnight chapter 7 . 7/11/2010
i loved this story. Especially the friendship between Dawn and all of the fang gang. The inclusion of Kate was a nice touch, especially because of the similarities she and Dawnare going through. Liked seeing Angel draw Dawn and seeing the other pictures, especially of his sister and spike. I was wondering if the picture he had ripped out had been of Darla.

lovely little plot-less fluff!
the 85th writer chapter 7 . 1/23/2009
The Amazing Plotless Story was quite cool. I loved that you reseolved the whole 'Cordy-is-cool-with-Angel-because-he-bought-her-clothes' schtick.

This was much better, and I like that this was a Kate friendly story. I like Kate, and even though she can be quite neurotic when it comes to Angel, she has her reasons. And as seen in the S1 finale, Angel can give as good as he gets sometimes.

All in all, really nice. And Sting! Fields of Gold by Sting! :D

Faving!
angel-cordy chapter 7 . 8/8/2006
Well that was a really good story. Keep up the good work.
Weavercat chapter 7 . 6/2/2005
Oh... please stop wtriting such sad and teary stories *WAH* Then again don't stop! I loved it, very touching with the little sister idea.
Metropolis-Rising chapter 7 . 9/11/2004
Those are the stories that make even grouchy bears like myself go, "aw". Thanks. Especially for the Kate goodness. I never had any idea that people didn't like Kate until you said it as a warning. What's up with that? In any case it was a nice interlude that locks firmly in place to the rest of a complete Jossverse. And you should never be afraid of writing said "plotless" stories, especially now that we don't have either show to watch.
physicsteach chapter 7 . 8/10/2004
This is one of the best pieces I've read. Be proud.
PixiePain chapter 7 . 8/7/2004
Yet another night spent with a great story of yours... I really should be headed to be now (it's 6 a.m. again) but I can't cuz I am doing stuff on my computer so I will probably start another of your Angel fan fics cuz they really kick butt _
Wednesday. A chapter 7 . 10/5/2003
WOW, I loved this. This is definitely going in my favs. I liked how you made the AI team form bonds with Dawnie, especially Cordy. The ‘I like Dawn, I want one of my own’ was cute. Also Angel seeing the resemblance of Dawn to his sister Kathy was very heart felt.

Going a bit off track here but…I took a little look-sey at your live journal and read the bit about you thinking or planning to do a fic where Dawn and Connor are siblings. I think that’s a great idea and I would love to read something like that. It sounds real interesting. The realization of it all and then how Angel would treat Dawn and visa versa. And if Dawn and Buff’s relationship would change also, seeing as though she’s her ‘mother’ or whatever. Let’s just say you got me hooked on the idea already and I thought it was real clever the way you could explain Dawn and Connor being siblings.

Once again great fic, sorry for going off track but both the fic and the idea really interested me. Buh bye, Wednesday A
Briana Marie chapter 7 . 9/30/2003
I really liked this story, I decided to read it before I read that one story you wrote that is the sequal to the story about after Buffy's death. Damn, that was a long description, this is why I should remember titles! Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I think you need to give yourself more credit, you write Gunn very well (but I bet you spend tons of time agonizing over every piece of dialect! Hee hee, I do the same thing when I write certain characters. But really, you do good work!) All of your characters are wonderfully in character, and this was really just a cute story! Also, who was that picture of that Angel tore out, my guess is Darla, just cause you talked about sires after that. But, I thought it could also have been Joyce, and he tore it out, just cause it may have been too soon for Dawn. But I'm leaning more towards Darla. Anywho, loved the story, as I love ALL your stories! What is it with Buffy fanfic writers and just being utterly fabulous? :)
Mountain William chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
What a wonderfully touching story! The best Dawn fic I've ever read!
Enjael chapter 7 . 3/14/2003
Some great stuff here. Personally, I like 'Flag in Exile' best. Any more Kate stuff? If not you should.
Tchaikovsky chapter 7 . 3/13/2003
Finally got a morning to read this one. Congratulations, it's super!

I love the line about Doyle 'He wasn't a saint, but he was a Hero'. It stands out in the way that the best ME lines do- making a fine distinction which really means something.

Dawn's interactions all seemed logical and well-observed. You've got most of the character's voices dead on: I particularly liked Cordelia, Wesley, Xander and obviously Dawn herself.

Off to read the follow up :)