Reviews for Hollywood Hearts
ReadingRed chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
What a great ride. I'm glad things ended on a good note. Thanks for the adventure.
ReadingRed chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
So I've read both this story and Lights, Camera, Action in the last two days and I literally did not realize until this chapter that the name of the apartment building, when said really fast sounds like Stars Hollow. I am not a smart woman...
YellowClouds chapter 19 . 9/21/2012
Just wanted to say that I really, really liked your story, even more than the first part especially because of Rory and Jess' problems.
However, there's one thing that's bugging me: you said that they're seeing a "psychiatrist".
That would mean that they're dealing with a someone who studied medicine and then decided to specialize in Psychiatry, thus prescribing medicine against psychological conditions. But the two of them are trying to improve their marriage, they would go and see a psychologist ( studied Psychology) to get counseling, not medication.
Have a wonderful week!
Love, Hannah
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
I really don't wanna sound rude, but I'm extremely uncomfortable with the way you make Jess seem like the good guy in the relationship. If Rory's got a drinking problem, he needs to be helping her through it, and if he feels like a frickin horrible husband in the meantime, so much the better. sleeping with another woman, let alone three, and then never apologizing, would definitely be grounds for divorce and hopefully sole custody, in my book. you make it sound like rory is the bad spouse, and yeah, she shouldn't be drinking, but her husband is fucking around with three other women, and seems to feel absolutely no remorse. not okay.
Gweno chapter 19 . 3/4/2010
Woahh, good story :) LOVE the Rory abuse!

Mann, I want Jess 3
acarm chapter 19 . 9/24/2008
I liked it..

But i don't agree with Jess cheating. Jess would never do no matter how much of a bitch Rory was being.
toastloaf93 chapter 19 . 4/6/2008
yay love the story you should do a sequel about when the kids are grown up a little more
Kat chapter 19 . 10/17/2006
When I read that you were going to do a sequel to the first story, I have to admit I was slightly put out believing that it might just be all angry fights, angst, and unpleasantness. I was so very wrong. This story was so real, and I love it because you didnt gloss over their problems, but embraced the fact that they had problems and still do. Perfection isnt real, but what you wrote was real, I really enjoyed reading this I just wanted to tell you that.
PruePotter chapter 19 . 10/15/2006
Loved the story. Chris and Mina were morons. Loved Kathy.
VioletRaysOfSunshine3492 chapter 19 . 8/3/2006
Ok I just finished it and I liked it but I will never forgive Jess for cheating, and he is still an ass.
VioletRaysOfSunshine3492 chapter 5 . 8/3/2006
I'm going to review on this chapter then finish reading the story. Jess is an ass, he has no right to go and sleep with other women while he is still married. I dont care what the dam problem is between them. As long as you are still married you have no right to do that. Rory on the other hand, I'm not saying that drinking is right either, but it is no where as bad as cheating, Jess is even more of an ass for blaming Rory for his crap. Yea Rory might have pushed him away but that doesn't mean go and fuck the nanny.

Sorry I just had to get that off my chest but it was good though.
Verity52 chapter 19 . 7/15/2006
Though I desperately wanted to hate this story-Cheating Jess, Drinking Rory-I couldn't bring myself to stop reading.

It's wonderfully written.
Celebithiel chapter 18 . 7/15/2006
((ah! I accidently hit the submit button before I was done! Sry!)) Anyways, I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your writing style. It seems true enough to the original characters, but also has fresher feel to it that makes it your own story and more of an AU.
Celebithiel chapter 19 . 7/15/2006
I just wanted to say that about a month ago I read this story and I couldn't finish it, I was just so depressed by this AU storyline. Then yesterday I go and read LCA and I completely loved it! I looked through your stories hoping to find a sequel with "no success." I reconized Hollywood Hearts and though I could perhaps finish it if I started again in the middle (I couldn't go through all the really depressing parts again.) But then I read one of your author's notes and see that this can be considered a sequel or not, depending on the reader. I really like that! I very much enjoyed LCA, it was fun and pretty light with just enough drama to make it interesting. And once I started thinking about this as a sequel I liked this story way more. I was happy seeing a "sequel" but not having to always look at it as such. The little things from LCA were nice but then if I didn't enjoy something enough I could just go back to thinking that this was a different story altogether! BTW, I really enjoy
Ashley Booth chapter 19 . 6/21/2006
Wonderful job on this story . i give it a one million rating . :) good job

Ashley Booth