Reviews for Enterprized
tugspacehall1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This might not be realistic but it is enjoyable and I would like to see more about the kids crew I think it makes a interesting story. Perhaps you could do more stories involving them and different missions. You are one of the few people that attempt a story with kids and I for one appreciate it. I hope you will consider doing more even if others don't like them you have my support. Thank you for a great story ! Also the part about the archeology field trip would also make an interesting story. Best of luck
Tariel Corbeau chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
A eleven year old child piloting a SPACE SHIP. You know, this sounds like those stupid stories of strange and alone men/women that are OBSESSED over their pets and make up stories about them. Only with a YOUNG AND STUPID CHILD.

The test you mentioned her taking is a test WHERE YOU CAN NOT FUCKING WIN. The whole test is about HOW you prepare to die. It is about basically doing what the beginning of the new Star Trek movie is. What to do when you CAN NOT get away, can not survive, and will die.

I wish that I have never read this. I may not be a Trekkie, but I know at least things that are wrong. God this is just bad. Oh and, while reading, I nearly feel asleep. When the girls parents died I laughed out loud and when she orders the attack I yawned and once again nodded off.

All this is stupid, blatant stupidity. I hate children, and I hate Marrissa and more then anything I want to slap her across the face then take her over my knee and give her such a good spanking that she can't sit for a week. Then stick her in a dark room for the night without a blanket or any toilet. ((she can use the corner.)) THEN I will force her to be around seven year old children all on a sugar high. THAT would make me happy after reading this BULLSHIT.
Stephen Ratliff chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Bender -

You do realize that your complaint about children being on the Enterprise-D is a complaint about the series, not my story?
Bender chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
What a perfectly awful story. Kids? On a warship going into harms way?
Red XIV chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Zero, I'm sorry, but you're mistaken. Galaxy-class ships DO have a torpedo launcher in the saucer section. It's an aft-firing launcher that's only exposed after saucer seperation. Of course, photon torpedoes being guided weapons, it doesn't much matter that it's aft-firing. And no, this was never seen in the TV show, but neither was the captain's yacht. Doesn't mean they're not there. The TNG Technical Manual (the one written by Rick Sternbach & Mike Okuda, not the unofficial BS books that're floating around out there) is the proof.
Kel Ra Met chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
I am truly impressed by this work, though I must argue two things that I found: One, Capt. Picard really objected to Wesley on the bridge, and he was older than Marrisa, so leaving her in command? I really don't think so. Second, and the one I find most angering (Being a Star Trek fan for a number of years.) There is no Galaxy-Class starship in existence that can fire torpedoes from the saucer section. Rating for da fic: 9.8/10. Detail is important, and the day that the saucer of a Galaxy-Class starship can fire Photon Torpedoes is , well, never. HAHAHA!
x chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
pretty cool story, however I doubt that Picard would even let a twelve year old on the bridge much less take command of it. Good story though.