Reviews for Wait For Me
It NEVER would have played out this way. Honestly, this story made Padmé look like a complete fool. Am I glad Revenge of the Sith didn't actually end like this!
Mina Rika chapter 4 . 1/11
Honestly your kind of rude we don't owe you a review I'm going to stop reading now
Grace Baggins chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
Hey, so you wanted a review...I know the feeling.
A shout out to a fellow writer! Keep it up!
Danica chapter 5 . 8/29/2006
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! You have to keep going with this story. Even if you dont get a lot of comments its going to kill me if I cant read this anymore! Its realy realy realy good! Please continue!

-Danica
Li-Li-ThePinkbookgirl chapter 5 . 8/14/2006
I like the way this storys going,bu you need to continue!It really seems like this is going to be a VERY interesting story,and again,CONTINUE! thanks! Li Li
TwilightTownGirl16 chapter 5 . 6/7/2006
This is a really good story do more!
Emily chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
Hey your story is the coolest please keep posting more thanks!
S.Rebeiro chapter 5 . 5/8/2006
A mix of hilarity and horror- this is all too close to what could have happened...
New Dragon Rider chapter 5 . 4/25/2006
Yeah, she is BERRY funny, but mostly looking! :P
New Dragon Rider chapter 4 . 4/25/2006
*sigh* APF, u don't have 2 have pics o de 'evildeathglare'. u canno do it. srry! :P jk! she scary! ('sa clone ting!)
New Dragon Rider chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
Lo. thanks for the GREAT review. :- so...just read the notice i just posted, ok? all o u? oh, great story by de way! ;)
weave my love around you chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
finished after only two chapters. *upset look* and it was just getting good! I wanted more, do i need to keep you locked up in the room till I get a third chapter?
SpikeAngel-Lover chapter 5 . 2/17/2006
Love your story! I'm surprised you haven't updated! I love the way you changed events around and kept Padame alive with Vader. Well done. Just watch the way you spell some of the words and your grammar. But all in all it is thoroughly well done. You should be proud!
weave my love around you chapter 5 . 1/28/2006
Please don't stop writing here. Its soo good and if you don't write another chapter and keep us hanging on for ages I will find you, grab a pencil and stand over you till you write the next chapter. So please do update soon!
BellaMuerte16 chapter 5 . 1/9/2006
"He trailed off, seeing the 'Are you frickin kidding me you moron?' look on her face."

"Cheerios are fine." :oP lol Keep updating! ;)