Reviews for Grinders
Mma63 chapter 10 . 11/21/2005
Very good story, very good case, you did as a real TV show. Love the quote: "Hey, Nick"..."Nick Work" instead Nice Work. Good Grissom recognized Nick's work and effort to solve the case.

Hope to find another fic from you soon.
sabrina chapter 9 . 11/18/2005
See, that's my question. What is Christian Shroll's involvement? Was he is on it? If so, why? Was he just an innocent bystander? Hopefully, the answer to all these questions and more will be answered very, very soon cause this story rocks!
duffshel chapter 8 . 11/18/2005
Good stuff here. Always like Nick and Warrick running down the bad guys! They need to partner up more this season! And yes, that hair thing must go! Keep up the awesome work!
Gerardfan chapter 8 . 11/18/2005
Hi. Am really enjoying your story. Obviously you must be involved to some degree in skateboarding. It's definitely an interesting sport.

I also wanted to say that I definitely agree with you in regards to last night's show. Paul Guilfoyle is a fantastic actor. And I DEFINITELY AGREE, that the moustache should go.
snowangel-983 chapter 8 . 11/17/2005
SWEET! wiat a go nick, why to piece it together my man. good story keep going.
everybetty chapter 7 . 11/17/2005
"It seemed the supervisor was more hesitant these days to let his CSIs go out alone." can't imagine why :)

bonus points for going old school and using O'Riley

nice banter between the boys, too
Onthnis chapter 7 . 11/17/2005
Great chapter...I think I keep forgetting to review but I am really enjoying the story.
sabrina chapter 7 . 11/17/2005
If I haven't let feedback for this story yet, then my bad cause this is one awesome story. Exciting, keeps you guessing, and has Nick as the main character. Doesn't get better than that.
lisalamp4 chapter 7 . 11/17/2005
whew! thanks for making the boys run, I love it when they break a sweat!

Great casefile here, well written, good mystery. Keep up the good work.
Mma63 chapter 6 . 11/16/2005
Very good chapter. You remembered me some parts of TV eps. Very well described. I think we need a little more action...And Nick some sleep hours...
rozzy07 chapter 6 . 11/16/2005
Wow - I've just had a real feast of reading all 6 chapters in one hit and have to say what a great story you are building here. The way you have married the forensic information with the clever spot-on dialogue has really made this something special... so please can I have more soon..PLZ!
sabrina chapter 6 . 11/15/2005
This story is Wow! Love your Nick - very strong and focused. So looking forward to more of this one.
snowangel-983 chapter 6 . 11/15/2005
oh man don't tell warrick talked to grissom about nick? it going great keep it up.
Kay chapter 5 . 11/15/2005
Good! Can't wait for more!
lisalamp4 chapter 5 . 11/14/2005
you've got a really good casefile going on here... I can't wait to see the next chapter.