Reviews for Hell's Favorite Demon
Renu chapter 9 . 1/18
Hahahaha refrain from profanity when exiting the exit site. Hahaha I love it! Shit this is some funny stuff I wish you would update this story.
maryjane5000 chapter 13 . 1/4
I really hope this get's an update soon because I want to see whats next & I am guessing (since didn't read it) that it will be four person team tournament & I think that these will be three of the teams

Ranma, Ryoga, T.K & _?_ (maybe either Kumon, Taro, Herb, Saffron)
Yusuke, Kuwabara, Hiei & Kurama
Sailors Pluto, Uranus, Jupitar & Mars

& I am thinking somehow both the freak & old Ghoul will have gotten invites so I can also see

Genma, Soun, Happosai & Akane (reason: teach Ryoga a lesson/represent the AGSMAs)
Shampoo, Mousse, Cologne & other Amazon(reason: capture Ryoga/(Mousse reason) Kill Ryoga)
Rose1948 chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
Oh! I -LOVE- this story! Please continue when you can. Take care and thanks for sharing.
SirRealism chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
That was pretty much the most anticlimactic unrequited love story ever. If you were going to resolve the whole thing without conflict or at least drama then it would have been better just to leave it out.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 13 . 4/29/2012
Very enjoyable story, keep up the great work!
skeith89 chapter 13 . 3/20/2012
Great story
Shannon Dee chapter 13 . 2/16/2012
An enjoyable story that I look forward to more of.
Ranmaleopard chapter 13 . 1/26/2012
please continue this is really awesome and entertaining!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
this is awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
FateBurn chapter 13 . 11/26/2011
Good story so far please continue soon.
Nysk chapter 13 . 11/25/2011
Hope there will be more!

Thanks for updating
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 13 . 8/28/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
Wonderbee31 chapter 13 . 8/21/2011
This was a nice chapter there, and really enjoyed seeing Ranma and all and sundry getting a bit of downtime there, and with that, have to wonder what the major big bad that will try to insert themselves into their live will act like next?
slaaneshgod chapter 13 . 8/20/2011
I enjoyed what you have written for this story quite a bit. Thank you. Plz continue writting and we will eagerly read.
deathgeonous chapter 13 . 8/20/2011
Hmm, fun fic. Thanks for coming back to this. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.