Reviews for I Miss Her
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Cute (:
Rosalind Bungs chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This is just adorable. Thank you.
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
ya know i am shocked lucy did NOT slug him for asking for her to come back. this is a epic story keep up the good work my man
SnoopyGirl213 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
nice theyre arent many finished Lucy/Shroeder fics but this is good
KasumiHakuruHikari chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Ever since that one episode where Schroeder was playing his piano and started picturing Lucy instead of the sheet music and said, "Oh please don't tell me I've become accustomed to THAT face!" I knew this day was inevitable.
sweetsara234 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
i have a request for you. i hope you can do it. :)
Anon Fishy-chan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Awww... Lucy and Schroeder, but not (too) romantic! Love it!
fictionlover94 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
aww that was cute and i love these two together thank your for putting it up.
Adamius chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Pretty good, because I think it's what WOULD happen. I'd sure miss Lucy if she stopped coming around and I was Schroeder. The way she likes him is so cute! He really mellows her out. I loved when she beeped his nose in A Boy Named Charlie Brown and said, "Keep practicing, kiddo!"
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
A great story. Very good.
Completely Bunned chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
LMAO I LOVE SCHROEDER AND LUCY AND THEIR STRANGE Sado-maso relationship XD That fic was short but cute and hilarious LOL LOVED IT! LUCY AND SCHROEDER WOT! How come not many people like them together, I swear? They RULE XD
looYool chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
It's nice to come across a writer who knows how to create an effective ending. If you'd even continued on a little further,and Schroeder acknowledge his love, it would've gotten boring and been excessive. Great story! It's adorable. :)
Theacedemywriting co chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
awthey r soo cute 2 gethre
Gilbert Winchester chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
OH THAT WAS SO CUTE! i love it! i like the part at the end when he says "don't push it" , i thought this would be one of those stupid lucyxschroeder stories where he realises he like her or something (i hate those) but it was great! really good job.
shmalligator chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
That is so adorable! I love it.

What a cute story. :) Great job! Well written and great dialogue.