Reviews for Running the Gauntlet
Defender54 chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
Will they make it to Earth in time ?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
You are a very talented writer.
Alayea chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
Just felt inspired to look up your works again, see if they were still around, read a few chapters... Hard to believe that only a month ago was the 4-year mark. Hope everything is sorting out alright. Maybe we'll even see this story updated someday.

Take care of yourself. )

P.S. I didn't even realize that I had reviewed this very chapter 2 years ago until I received an error. Time sure flies...

* Alayea *
LucasVN chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
After reviving the dead movie Autobots, you extended their stories in one of the most imaginative pair of fics that I have read. This is such a exciting story thus far, and I was deeply saddened when I reached the unfinished end of it. All I can say is that it was worth reading, and I hope it gets finished someday
cissia chapter 14 . 6/30/2012
여기에 이 장에 대한 당신의 평론지를 타이프합니다.
Writergel chapter 14 . 3/10/2012
Ohh…COME ON! Don't they deserve a little break? In other news, I really, really like these two stories you have here. They are excellent, and I hope you update soon. For whatever reason I really want to see when the Junkers meet up with their friends again, if nothing else than for the 'OMG! Aren't you guys dead?' part of the conversation. I get the feeling that the Junkers' arrival to Earth is going to throw a lot of mechs off.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 1/15/2012
oh no. they better escape quick.
Ultra Rodimus chapter 14 . 12/17/2010
_ I love this foc, and I loved the first fic. I absolutely MUST know how this story ends! Do they get home? What happens when/if they get there? Please update! *gets down on knees*
Azure Neko chapter 14 . 10/8/2010
Quite a ride. I can hardly catch my breath, going straight from Second Chances to Gauntlet. So, are Ratchet and the others going to arrive in the midst of the Hate Plague, or do you have something else planned?
Rangerfan58 chapter 14 . 8/2/2010
you know i think this should be updated it was a pretty good story after all
Alayea chapter 14 . 7/11/2010
Wow. It's been a couple years since I last saw this story and if it hadn't been for a stray thought, I still wouldn't have.

This fanfic is still as good as when I read through it for the first time. I hope that one day, inspiration and energy will allow you to finally complete it.
thedinoknowsall chapter 14 . 2/24/2010
want... to... know... MORE!
Juzu chapter 14 . 2/14/2010
Oh, cliffhanger! I hope you plan to finish this story at some point. I would love to see how it all ends. You're a great writer! This story has kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Excellent work!
ThatOneFan chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
Ok.. um... WOW!

I don't think i can express in words just how absolutely amazing this story is. That includes its prequel SC.

I never really got into G1 much because it was really the same thing over and over.

Megatron attacks, Starscreem plots, Autobots win.

I really only watched enough to know who all the characters were. Then the movie proceeded to kill off almost all my favorite characters, and i just dropped it and read the reviews for the end of the plot.

Are you going to bring back Optimus like the series did? That would make sense, 'cuz you have actually followed canon to the letter up till the point the the Junkers return, except for the grave robbery, that is.

I love how you had the Junkers actually become their own unit, with a mix of their own Autobot beliefs and them knowing the necessity of killing in a war, really their not recognizable as the Autobots they were before death and i think that's what you were trying to do. Good Job with that. They grew up in a sense, without the idealistic view that they can win a war without bloodshed. Dieing showed them that much.

It seems your starting to wrap it up with the climax coming, all that's really left is for them to get off the station and get to Earth, unless you throw another wrench in our Poor Junkers lives. I suppose there might be a few dramatic Earth battles and whole slew of problems once they fix up 'Hide Prowl and 'Jack, but you might be savin' that for a sequel. I'ts just as likely you add the Earth problems to this Fic however. Another stretch in the Gauntlet, if you will. ('Corse this might just the the fan in me not wanting this outstanding story to end!) OR you could just be planning on giving the Junkers a brake.(but with all you put them through already, that's doubtful! P )

I'm really looking forward to the Junker-'Bot Reunion and how the 'Bots will react, not only to our beloved Junkers being alive, but their semi-new survival-focused, The-Teem-Comes-Before-All-Else-Including-The-Autobots, and the I-Just-Wanna-Stop-Fighting attitudes.

Its been a bit sense you've updated so I'm wishing you good heath and the best of luck in getting the next chappie up!

Don't leave us with the evil cliffly! P

T1F

(Oh and sorry for the monster review! And also for any mistakes in grammar and spelling)
MariaShadow chapter 14 . 1/8/2009
Wow. That was an intense one, but I do have to say that the line 'trashed my counterpart body' doesn't seem to bode too well. Great to see this story alive and kicking again!