Reviews for In Another Time and Place
Tandrelmairon chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Daze, forgive me for putting this in your reviews box; feeling like an idiot here, I can't figure out how to PM you since the site changed formats. send me an email address and i'll reply re Shatterfall.
OneLie chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Hey!

Are you still on ? I just read your two little chapters again. It's so sad that this fandom is so silent... will you continue? If you want a beta-reader / co-writer, I'd volunteer... I'm stuck with a shirley holmes fanfiction myself... With all the time that has past since the show ran it doesn't get easier to write...

I really hope you'll continue one day

Lie
OneLie chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
Uh... I love it already :-)

Although I have the fear that this must get a very long story and therefore a long wait for the happy end ;-)

Your writing style is great, I loved the prologue and the 2nd Chapter was also so... mysterious... making me anxious about what will happen next... just... great...

I really hope you'll update soon ;-)

Lie
tania15 chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
Are you gonna update soon?

tania15
Shipperness chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
Ok, I can only hope that this actually works. I tried to review this the other day but the enitre thing went completely shag and didn't work. Said I needed to wait 30 seconds before submitting another review even though I hadn't reviewed anything before it that day and...ok, *deep breaths*. I'm calm.

ANYWAY, I just wanted to say that this is really quite an original idea. In fact, I don't think that I've ever seen anything quite like this pop up in the SH fandom (and I've been here a while ;o), so I'll be watching this like a hawk to see how it develops!

I really can't wait to see how you have Shirley and Bo meet in this. Also, with the crying...I don't know why but I have this feeling her Gran just died? Ignore me if I'm completely off the mark, just a thought.

Anyway, I can't wait to see more from you. Hopefully soon!
Niada chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
Oh... This is looking good! I absolutely love your prologue. I look forward to reading more of your work! :)
tania15 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
its good but are you going to make Bo and Shirley meet in a different way or just not at all? cause The adventures of Shirley Holmes just wouldnt be right without a little Shirley/Bo action and romantic tension.

tania15