Reviews for Food For Thought
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I just can't with this story. I'm a happy little sappy puddle of sticky goo that can't quit smiling. This was perfect.
carolann chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Very nice short story. I loved the tension between John & Devon and that you gave it a happy fairytale ending. Thanks so much for sharing.
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Ah, that was so fun and cute! The banter was great! Thanks.
Joan Powers chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Love the way you've captured Devon and Danziger's spirit
notthereanymore1111 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
That was so very sweet and funny. Devon and Danziger deserve all the happily ever afters they can get!
kiss316 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
"In fact, with all of that stomping that she was doing, Danziger wouldn't have been all that surprised if their downstairs neighbors, the Terrians, had started banging on their ceiling with their staffs to let her know that she needed to quiet down." - that just put the most hysterical mental image in my head. I loved this peice!
mosylu chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Sigh! So much fun, this story. Hilarious, sweet . . . Lovely little sideways method of letting her know he was going to stay. Thanks, and I hope to see more! :)
Frek chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Aw, very cute. Great fic! Thanks for the good read.

The One and Only

Frek
milady dragon chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Very, very good! I loved how you wrote the interaction between Devon and John, it was like listening to them. This was just plain excellent!
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Delicious! Though I suppose that's appropriate, given the title. I loved how he used the story to say what he couldn't/wouldn't say. Her obliviousness where inter-personal matters are concerned is so Devon. But they're all in character, so I suppose that's not surprising. Thank you for another tasty E2 story!
pining for the fjords chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Once again you've written an incredibly beautiful, moving story. I love the handle that you've got on their banter, and I especially liked how you showed their different intentions and reactions to Devon giving him more work to do. Thanks very much. Please keep writing.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
"And they lived happily ever after." That's my very favorite ending. I really love all your D/D stories, please keep writing them.