Reviews for Echo: Entry Story for The Gathering
lkaplon chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
And down the rabit hole we go... :)

Made me laugh, cuz' who hasn't had a dream where a mushroom tells you how to get out of a forest where things are going to eat you... :)-
Lioness-Rampant chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
What a dream! Great little fic!
BlueAngel137 chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
I really enjoyed this strange little fic of yours. Maybe you tried some "Magic Mushrooms" before writing this? ;-)

Loved the atmosphere and Max's reactions - switching into soldier mode in front of a speaking mushroom, this thought alone is funny as hell.

The story reminds me a lot of "Alice", although I only read the book ones, when I was a child and probably can't be too sure about that. ;-)

THANKS.

(And hey, I hope you're continuing the "camping story? Please!)
orca589 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
As I have a thing about mushrooms I can sympathise with Max's nightmare, nothing like wakeing up next to the one you love after one of those.

Nice story, enjoyed it.
Mari chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
And here I thought I had weird dreams;-)

Interesting idea, that forest. Sounds like the Brothers Grimm joined Greenpeace.

That’s so sweet of Logan, cooking for Max in the middle of the night.

And as always your great writing makes reading a pleasure.
idlehands452 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
wow, someone's been reading a little too much lewis carroll. but i did enjoy it for as strange as it was. kinda trippy actually. great job.
ML Only chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Perhaps you're allergic to mushrooms yourself - or maybe you ate a bit plate of mushrooms before going to bed. There must be some reason to account for such strangeness, lol!
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
lol- that was funny, ver insightful.. millions of double meanings. awesome job.