Reviews for Sympathy For The Devil
Fake Dive chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Wow. I can't believe nobody realized this is a blatant carbon copy of Hellsing's plot with the main characters' names switched out.

*scratches head* Right down to Tidus talking exactly like Alucard...
A Loving Fist chapter 20 . 12/27/2009
Are you still planning on finishing this story? I stumbled across it and remembered it from years ago, and now I'm wishing there was more to read. It was very well written, although you should keep in mind that every new speaker is a new paragraph. Hopefully you'll finish this. )

Yuna's Law chapter 20 . 6/22/2009

I absolutely LOVE this story. One of the bect fics I've read.

I would really love to see an update soon~ :)
Darkfirelight chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Good story, I see that you like A7X, Bat country, right? lol.
Warui-Usagi chapter 20 . 1/18/2008
Holy crap! You're still alive! Yay! I was a little worried that you'd disappeared there for awhile! I'm so happy that you're continuing this story - I really do love it! Can't wait for the next update!
Japanimess chapter 20 . 1/9/2008
So what happens next? What does Yuna learn/find out as she explore her "Master's psyche?" When will Tidus wake up from his deep slumber? Is the relationship between Yuna and Tidus going to develop more? I love the storyline, I hope you update soon!
AmiiLouu chapter 20 . 1/7/2008

NO Dont Stop!

Ok Thats Depressed Me

It's A Fantastic Fanfic; Your Writing Skills Make Mine Look Like A 6 Year Old Has Written Them.

I Love This

Love FFX-Love x
Aimed mischief chapter 20 . 1/2/2008
Whoa, nice update _
Star Garden chapter 19 . 4/24/2007
I really love this story! It is one of the best FFX ones I have read! I really hope that you continue it!

xxshikaxx chapter 19 . 3/17/2007
I hope it doesnt take you a year to update, this story is soo good, and by waiting too long you will make people lose interest. but I love this story so much.
00000101010101011111110000000 chapter 19 . 1/3/2007
As always, I LOVED this chapter, even though I'm a little late on the review. Stupid non working alert e-mail. Oops, I'm getting off of the point. I didn't think this chapter was that least after the third time over. ;) Kidding. Anywho, keep it up! You've got to UPDATE SOON; if not for anyone do it for me, heh... please?

Morpheanne chapter 19 . 11/17/2006
Ah, the long awaited chapter. Definately worth the wait. Great work!
heyheyhey chapter 19 . 11/11/2006
awesome chapter! glad to hear from you again!
021308 chapter 19 . 11/7/2006
Ack! Suspense! This story leaves me with so many questions and yet I love it! You must continue!