Reviews for The Box of Truth
ravenpie52 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This would be a bit easier to read if you put more spaces in between your paragraphs. Less people would turn away if the fanfiction wasn't just large blocks of text. Hope that helped! :)
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
Great job! Keep it up!

Liliana
Doctor Skittles chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
how did you fix 6 chappies in one? WTF?!
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
lol cute :)
Nikevi chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
this is a really great story, but you NEVER END THE SENTENCE! urrg its annoying! other than that this story is awesome
AnimeRoxx chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
This was one of the best stories I have ever read! I personally would have put some Danny/Sam in there, but that is just me. It was great none-the-less.
Likes2Laugh chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
"AHHHHH!" they screamed. Maddie screamed out of surprise; one minute he's out cold, the next he's screaming his head off... plus it was kind of embarrassing to be caught stroking your arch enemy's hair.

*****

"Uh, I go to a different school up in Turtle Town?"

*****

OMG I laughed SO hard at those! :)
LewistheTurtle chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
I could see a difference in the first and second, the first was one long paragraph and the other was more broken up. Maybe look back at the first chapter and make amends? good story line and the grammars getting there ;D
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
great story. Yay, it mentioned Wulf.
checkprofile4newaccount chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
that's so KEWEL *adds to faves* plzplzplz write a sequel *hugs*
Kirstyn.T chapter 2 . 5/5/2006
i love this story, it made me laugh a few times! great job, it wasnt boring or ANYTHING! Love Kirst...
phantomshadowdragon chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
This was great I love the idea that his mom found out. I just wish that they would she an episode where he told or someone found out or during a battle he went unconscious. Did you hear that Nick is thinking about cancleing DP after it's 53rd episode? If you haven't go to for the petition websites. (They're at the bottom of the page.)
phantomshadowdragon chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Man, I hope he justs tells her already! She already has a very good guess.
TheGhostHybrid chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
nice...me like! make a sequel to this or something!
Kuki Salazar chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
WHE! THAT'S WAS AWSOME! and there was even a little dxs! W00T!