Reviews for Phantom Sight
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 6/30
Nice little one-shot. Xander is little Cole from the movie. I liked that movie even though it was quite weird and the ending OMG who would have thought huh?
Obsidius chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
WOW that story blew me away. To bad it's so short. Would make a great longer story.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Such a weird idea, but I love the way you worked it.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I probably shouldn't snicker at this but I did. Great idea. Poor Xander.
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
O... interesting idea, very interesting. I'd never thought about that before; you took a very unique idea, and turned it into a great story! It's too bad you aren't continuing it... now I'm curious!
P.L.S chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Such a different idea and I love the way you worked it. Even though timelines are now skewed and it would take potions and spells of HP's world to turn Cole into Xander, it works in a very weird weird way.

Plus the I see dead people line at the end was magic!
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
so continue
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Very good.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Original.
Fate chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
This was excellant!

But I have to admit that, I couldn't for the life of me remember where I'd heard the name 'Cole' before

*smacks herself in the head*

I loved the Sixth Sense so you can imagine how much of an idiot I felt like after reading the last line

This was written really well!

I love little one shots like this!

Can't wait to read more!
blackmail chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
COOL!
LassyD chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Yay, This is cute. I like the idea so maybe you'll write somethin else or not. I like it though.
smile7499 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Perfect!

It's such a cool idea, and the last line definitely wrapped the whole thing together very nicely.
gaul1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
interesting one fic, byes
Selene chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
wow! love it! but i doubt i could do it justice, wish you and all the others that try the best of luck!