Reviews for Oh, Piñatas
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
MajesticBurn chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Hilarious, great work on this one, please update soon! This is a really good instalment, and it's already driving me nuts! Thank you for taking your time to read, and please update soon. -MajesticBurn
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
this is really good i loved the last sentence at the end

"Jazz wanted so badly to hit himself smack dap in the middle of his forehead. Today was just not his day. Piñatas. Prowl was going to have lots and lots of piñatas hanging in the lounge, all 31 members of the Ark if need be."

that was hilarious i could just see that happening XD i can't wait for the next chapter please write it soon
Sakura Star chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
I like your stories on Jazz and Jynx. I think they're really funny, I definetly like this one! I want to see how this turns out, so please write another chapter-!
HunterBlues chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
*snicker* Yep, I have the feeling that Prowl would love wacking a whole bunch of Autobot Pinatas, especially primary-coloured Lamboghinis, gray Datsuns, blue Corvettes, red... Cliffjumpers, white ambulances, just about everyone really. :) You think it might be Prowl who's instigated all the ruckus so Jazz can't propose?
Tiamat1972 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Poor Jazz! He should really know that the only way to keep a secret is to only tell yourself. Don't think Prowl will mind a Lambo Piñata. Wonder how many times Jazz gets stopped before he gets to the lounge. Definitely one for the fav list. And what is with the "goldfish"?
TruebornChaos chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Well, at least it'll be a festive mood with all of them hanging around. Nice one.
MariaShadow chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Lol, poor guy. He's never going to get to pop the question if that sort of thing keeps on happening. Hehehe, Sideswipe's gonna be in for it ;)
Tirya King chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Tri: Mr. Bubbles gives this two fins way up!