Reviews for I Am Your Slave
MushyKing chapter 60 . 5/13/2014
I think this is the best fanfic I have ever read. This is actually amazing. Thank you for writing this
TekamanBlade chapter 60 . 8/30/2013
Holy crap... 60 chapters later and I don't regret a second of the read. An amazing story in every sense of the word.

Well done! Bravo!
Kane77 chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
That's kind of sad
Guest chapter 59 . 8/17/2013
I have to admit that I loved the plot about this amazing story but what I hated is the fact that it lacked the actual "main pairing" of this story which supposed to be Siegfried and Tira! I didn't like how he was just screwing with every chick he met in his way while having feelings for Tira
Guest chapter 60 . 6/2/2013
Flawless.
the kishins darkness chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
this is good
Nathaniel chapter 18 . 4/2/2013
LOL sieggy is a pimp hes surrounded by women lolol
captainwhiteshadow chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
W00t! Go Siggy, my man! D
I love the plot, the writing style, and all the hot lemons so far, plus you have very few grammatical errors which is better than about 90% of the stories I've read. You're one of the better authors I've found of Fanfiction so far, and I'm gonna fav this story. I'm gonna be so friggin' upset if the Fanfiction admins take this story down. Have you heard? They're talking about taking down and banning all rated M stories because of all the lemons people write, which is total BS. If people don't want to read lemons, they're perfectly welcome to stick to the rated T and under section, and most authors gives warnings about the content anyway. Just so you know, there's this thing called the Fanfiction Black Out happening January 23rd, where some authors are planning not to sign in all day in protest of FF taking down M fics. It might not work, but its worth a shot, so please join in. If FF takes down the M fics anyway...well, make sure you have a backup of your stories.
EMack114 chapter 60 . 12/8/2012
Sorry I posted as a guest. i wrote the comment that has the 5/10 rating of your story. I'll be keeping an eye out for your future stories. Thanks for taking the time to write them.
Guest chapter 60 . 12/8/2012
Well I finished reading it and I don't want you to take this the wrong way; I appreciate your work and the pairing actually became one of my favorites since the mechanism behind this story sounded very legitimate. However, all things considered, I found this story to be lacking in the actual Siegfried/Tira department. I mean, this story was more akin to a bachelor screwing every hot chick who came his way. During the first chapters, you hit the ground running, mane; I fucking loved it! But, as the story continued, it just seemed to drag and lose it's purpose. This story seemed more like Siegfried trying to cope with the fact that he was a stud muffin along with the obvious guilt of being Soul Edges boy toy for the last 3 years. Tira's character was legtimate. The others were irrelevant as far as I was concerned.

All in all, I'd give the story about a 5/10. I do like your wriitng, but I feel that you could've done a shit ton better. If you feel the need to ever re-write it, email ya boy and I'll be one of the first readers guaranteed; I love crack pairings that work. Also...you could've done A LOT better with the epilogues. You started off strong and intense, but by the time you got to the end, it seemed like you sorta started either running out of creativity or just said fuck it. Sorry if I offend; that's not my intention, I just want to let you know how I felt. Keep it up, mane!
epicwinston chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Wooho
This part got me hot under the collar.
epicwinston chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
A catfight between Ivy and Tira. This made me drool.

I loved Siegfried's reaction to it.

You got how they act in game as well.

I give that a 10 out of 10 :).
Guest chapter 60 . 12/25/2011
I have never once reviewed any story I've read but after finishing this one I just have to say I was blown away it was an amazing story especially the last chapter. please keep writing like this and I may regret this but here's my email of love to help collaborate on theses stories
8-bit Jack chapter 60 . 11/8/2011
So, i make my long-unawaited return to fanfiction, and lo and behold, I find you've actually finished the fic!

I like how this evolved from a cheesy setup for AU and smut into a legitimate storyline. You are actually a pretty talented writer.

I'd love to read something original by you.

My only issues were with the occasional plot warping, and that some of your plot threads went nowhere.

Little things like Necrid's origin being changed to suit the fic, and larger things like half of the harem serving no actual purpose except to add false drama. Cassandra especially. I see what you were going for, to add to Siegfried's list of sins and the supposed emotional weight it confers, but it, like the :just a dream" chapter really served no purpose to your narrative and may even have detracted from its quality.

This sounds overly negative, when I mean this to be a positive note on your work. I greatly enjoyed it, and may read your OOT fic.
ConGie chapter 60 . 5/8/2011
Jeez, this took a good long time to finish, I can only imagine how long it took to write! This is one of those fics that you can see took a great deal of planning after the first chapter, seeing as it looked to originally be a one-shot. Speaking of the first chapter, I didn't approve of the sexual scenes placed throughout the story; I think they are an important part of the story, but venturing into the intimate act through writing, in my opinion, is unnecessary. For awhile I actually considered leaving the story because of all the sexual involvement but I felt it best to continue onwards thanks to a review saying the sexual desires were used correctly, or something to that effect.

You nailed the characters' personalities down to a hair-line, I don't think anyone could have possibly done any better with them in a million years! Though they did seem a bit OOC in the last few chapters, they still maintained the feeling they had carried from the beginning. They also felt a tad too cliche, but it's understandable in a fic this long that the characters' speech would become slightly dulled, or watered down.

Thanks for the nice long story!

The Sage of Water,