Reviews for I Am Your Slave
Arsona chapter 60 . 7/29
I loved every bit of this! Thank you for your work!
AltenativeFutureFan27 chapter 60 . 7/3
I was expecting a orgy of ending not This!
Well anyway the reading was good and ofcourse
the legend will never die soul calibur
Gay4Justice chapter 60 . 6/29
I have to say, though this had it's moments, there were several glaring problems. First is the alleged "problem" of Siegfried's lust. Now, treating Tira, someone who cares for him as nothing but a warm body... that's one thing, and there could've been a good argument made about that.
Instead, it's his lusting after women in general that you say is wrong, with him checking out Seong Mi-na supposedly being him at his lowest, because she's 16 in this? Which she actually isn't at this point in the games.
Well, for one, 16 IS in fact the legal age today in the majority of US states, and that there generally was no such law in the medieval age, and for two, looking at a young woman(come to think of it, how would she have appeared any younger than Tira anyway) in a sexy outfit is hardly a disgusting act, and the message seemed to be broken by Taki herself showing an attraction to Siegfried, implying that was why she lectured him, so as not to be tempted.
Oh, and speaking of Taki, it was quite tasteless to have her killed off so suddenly without her even putting up a fight. Especially because... as THE ninja of Soulcalibur, HER getting killed in a sneak attack is just disgraceful.
Co0lkidsneverd13 chapter 60 . 5/13/2014
I think this is the best fanfic I have ever read. This is actually amazing. Thank you for writing this
TekamanBlade chapter 60 . 8/30/2013
Holy crap... 60 chapters later and I don't regret a second of the read. An amazing story in every sense of the word.

Well done! Bravo!
Kane77 chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
That's kind of sad
Guest chapter 59 . 8/17/2013
I have to admit that I loved the plot about this amazing story but what I hated is the fact that it lacked the actual "main pairing" of this story which supposed to be Siegfried and Tira! I didn't like how he was just screwing with every chick he met in his way while having feelings for Tira
Guest chapter 60 . 6/2/2013
the kishins darkness chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
this is good
Nathaniel chapter 18 . 4/2/2013
LOL sieggy is a pimp hes surrounded by women lolol
sdgjsjturfxdmkgfx chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
W00t! Go Siggy, my man! D
I love the plot, the writing style, and all the hot lemons so far, plus you have very few grammatical errors which is better than about 90% of the stories I've read. You're one of the better authors I've found of Fanfiction so far, and I'm gonna fav this story. I'm gonna be so friggin' upset if the Fanfiction admins take this story down. Have you heard? They're talking about taking down and banning all rated M stories because of all the lemons people write, which is total BS. If people don't want to read lemons, they're perfectly welcome to stick to the rated T and under section, and most authors gives warnings about the content anyway. Just so you know, there's this thing called the Fanfiction Black Out happening January 23rd, where some authors are planning not to sign in all day in protest of FF taking down M fics. It might not work, but its worth a shot, so please join in. If FF takes down the M fics anyway...well, make sure you have a backup of your stories.
EMack114 chapter 60 . 12/8/2012
Sorry I posted as a guest. i wrote the comment that has the 5/10 rating of your story. I'll be keeping an eye out for your future stories. Thanks for taking the time to write them.
Guest chapter 60 . 12/8/2012
Well I finished reading it and I don't want you to take this the wrong way; I appreciate your work and the pairing actually became one of my favorites since the mechanism behind this story sounded very legitimate. However, all things considered, I found this story to be lacking in the actual Siegfried/Tira department. I mean, this story was more akin to a bachelor screwing every hot chick who came his way. During the first chapters, you hit the ground running, mane; I fucking loved it! But, as the story continued, it just seemed to drag and lose it's purpose. This story seemed more like Siegfried trying to cope with the fact that he was a stud muffin along with the obvious guilt of being Soul Edges boy toy for the last 3 years. Tira's character was legtimate. The others were irrelevant as far as I was concerned.

All in all, I'd give the story about a 5/10. I do like your wriitng, but I feel that you could've done a shit ton better. If you feel the need to ever re-write it, email ya boy and I'll be one of the first readers guaranteed; I love crack pairings that work. could've done A LOT better with the epilogues. You started off strong and intense, but by the time you got to the end, it seemed like you sorta started either running out of creativity or just said fuck it. Sorry if I offend; that's not my intention, I just want to let you know how I felt. Keep it up, mane!
epicwinston chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
This part got me hot under the collar.
epicwinston chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
A catfight between Ivy and Tira. This made me drool.

I loved Siegfried's reaction to it.

You got how they act in game as well.

I give that a 10 out of 10 :).