Reviews for Techno Dreams
Ezzie Valentine chapter 15 . 10/7/2016
Holy fuck! I have been up all night reading your story on dokuga from the single spark archives and though I'm exhausted, I have to say that this story has had me on a freaking emotional roller coaster! Kagome...she was just so fucking bad ass with the Naraku thing and when I got to chapter 15 on spark, I was like...damnit, this is not going to have an end...{read}...oh shit! This story is a work in progress still and theres one hell of a cliffhanger! GAH!

I couldn't review on dokuga/spark, so I had to track down a place where I could leave you this review. I LOVE this story and hope that one day you will finish it. Thank you so much for sharing this and do not listen to what the flamers have to say. They just have nothing better to do with their lives, believe me, I know, but you do have fans!

Hope to see you writing sometime in the future! For now I will favorite and follow you!

Ezzie Valentine
babyboo132 chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
i just love this story
kags521 chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
I am highly pissed off because this is so good and you never finished! please think about finishing it
Miss joc chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
hey it was gettin too good to end like this plz write more plz thank u
lakeya2700 chapter 15 . 11/15/2011
i know its been years but u have to continue this story.
buffyangelgirl chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
this is a great story that i read before and i'm glad i read it again. your a great author.
chocolate11 chapter 15 . 2/2/2009
ugh! why did u stop? its a really good story. and it waz so friggin awsome how Kagome beat the crap out of Narkau!
JennaJones56 chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
cool
Yuti-Chan chapter 15 . 8/4/2008
Great story, please update soon!
fallenangel657 chapter 15 . 11/4/2007
HAHAHA BITCH I"M BACK YOUR STORY STILL SUCKSBUHAHAHAHA
Dragon Dagger chapter 15 . 8/27/2007
ah very nice story. and very well played out. I hope that there will be an update soon as I would like to see how Naraku gets his in the end. *grins* Though reading about Kagome kicking his can all over Techo Dreams was something that I will treasure for a long time LOL.

Writing style and grammar usage are smooth and consistant. Scene changes are well written and are not jarring so as to make the story hard to read. Keep it up.
YoURbEAutifulYuMi chapter 15 . 8/8/2007
Update! Its not fair; you can't just leave peoples hanging!
YoURbEAutifulYuMi chapter 14 . 8/8/2007
Aww, I wanted her to kill him. Power to the woman!
YoURbEAutifulYuMi chapter 4 . 8/7/2007
Yay, that was nice. Really good story.
Darkness17971 chapter 15 . 7/8/2007
i really like this story, and i just finished readin it before there were no more chapters. i really wanna no whats going to happen, plz continue this story!