Reviews for What Goes Up Must Come Down
Pen-Versus-Sword chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This is not a flame. This is constructive criticism. Take it as you like.

Why is this story in such a strange format? 'Being artistic' is not a good excuse. This was murderous on the eyes. I read it once all the way through, and my eyes burned from the effort.

Why do you review your own stories? Not against the rules here, but kinda tacky and pointless. If you want to talk to your readers, use an Author's Note in one of your chapters. Not everyone reads a writer's reviews, so not everyone is going to read the review you wrote to yourself.

Why Is Every Single Word Capitalized? Seriously, why? It takes tons more effort to write (incorrectly) like that, so why did you do it? Again, I don't want the artsy excuse. It's incorrect, and it's a pain in the butt to read it without my eyes going all swimmy and hot and headache-y.

Just letting you know, if you are posting poetry on this site, you need to mark it AS poetry. This has no distinguishing category tags on it whatsoever. Is this drama? Is this comedy? Tragedy? Parody? Poetry? I certainly couldn't figure it out on my own, so you'd have to assume that some of your other potential readers might have issues with that, too. You should tag your stories.

That's all I have for you. Good luck.

Kissy out.
Odine chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
For The Record:

Formatting, As Usual, Destroyed.

The Original Chapters Were Written

In Color, To Correspond With The Auras.

Important Also Is The Font Change, Which

Changes The Look Of The Paragraph Slant.

Thusfar Is Only The Introduction,

For The Main Characters.

It Has Been Almost A Year Since I Wrote

This. The Writing Quality Is Disagreeable

To Me, Now. But Nevermind, It's Approproate.

The Dedication Is Inscribed "Me".