Reviews for World Come Undone
Aeirlys chapter 20 . 2/4/2012
Oh i've just discovered this fic and I love it !

I hope you'll update soon

(your Luke is adorable and anakin is well described and his opinions and reactions are totally believable - I won't talk about obi wan, I'm unable to have an objective view on him XD )
Ann Jinn chapter 20 . 1/30/2012
I've missed this story. You are doing a great job. Writing the two is difficult, the love, the hate and Luke.
LeaMichelle chapter 20 . 1/30/2012
Heh, so cute. Wonder how it'll go when they all wake up?
TempleMistress chapter 20 . 1/30/2012
Ooh, I am SO happy to see you back writing Anakin and Obi-Wan, and this story in particular. I'm always so impressed with your attention to the little details, both emotional and physical-they really add so much depth to the characters and the story; it's a wonderful feeling and experience to get lost in for a while. :)

Thanks so much for sticking with this story and the fandom-so very appreciated! Happy future writing!

TM
Silent Nacht chapter 20 . 1/28/2012
I'm fairly sure my heart cracked in half after staying up all night reading this story. It is wonderful. Your characterization is amazing. Please keep writing!
ejm12 chapter 20 . 1/27/2012
I Love it! please update soon!
GabyBlondie chapter 20 . 1/27/2012
Wooow! I just started reading your story, and it's great! I've always wondered what would happen if Obi-Wan raised Luke, and this is the first good fic I can find about it! I'm really enjoying the way you explore Obi-Wan and Anakin's relationship. Please post the next chapter soon!
FireShifter chapter 20 . 1/26/2012
Great chapter! When is Anakin ever going to get over his bitter, jealous self, and trust Obi-Wan again? Now that you mentioned it, it is very strange the Emperor's death hasn't been mentioned, or that Darth Vader has been missing on the holonet news... What does it mean? Glad Luke is there to bring out the best in his dad. Keep on writing and update soon! Please! :D
FireShifter chapter 18 . 1/26/2012
Another great chapter! Oh boy. *Sigh* When is Anakin ever going to change this stubborn blind way of thinking against Obi-Wan? He really is totally exasperating. It's amazing how Luke transformed Obi-Wan's awkwardness with younglings into a natural parent while the dark side has transformed Anakin into this bitter, twisted person.

Good for you Luke. Anakin-tell Obi-Wan you are sorry and mean it.

Keep on writing!
FireShifter chapter 14 . 1/26/2012
Another great chapter! Luke is so lovable. I love how he snuggles between Obi-Wan and Anakin. :D
FireShifter chapter 13 . 1/26/2012
Yay! Obi-Wan, Anakin and Luke escape! I like the part where Qui-Gon appears to both Luke and Obi-Wan. I also like the part where Luke converse with his father.
FireShifter chapter 11 . 1/26/2012
Phew! A lot going on in that chapter. At last Sidious is destroyed and Anakin has returned!
FireShifter chapter 10 . 1/26/2012
Oh no! Darth Sidious has captured both Obi-Wan and Luke! Will Anakin (if he's there) save them. I'm crossing my fingers on this one. Keep on writing!
FireShifter chapter 9 . 1/26/2012
Another great suspenseful and dramatic chapter! Luke saves Obi-Wan from his own father! But what will become of them, now that Vader is determined to have him, regardless of the danger of Palpatine? Keep on writing!
FireShifter chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Another great chapter! That was despicable of Vader, showing him the nightmare of him of him burning! I'm surprised that Obi-Wan risked to confront Vader rather than flee with Luke. I'm equally surprised that Vader hasn't attacked him or tried to kill him already. Now that Luke is here, what will become of them...
547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »