Reviews for World Come Undone
FyreFlyte chapter 19 . 1/15/2012
Wow, I just discovered this story, and I love it! Your writing is so clear, and your characters are spot-on. Anakin is reacting just as I would expect for someone in his position, as is Obi-Wan, and Luke is just perfect. I love how his presence keeps Anakin and Obi-Wan working together.

I'm a bit disgusted that Anakin still has plans to steal Luke away, but it's completely in-character for him. Good job with that! :) The competition he feels over who gets to be Luke's "Dad" is sooo Anakin/Vader, as well. What will it take for him to realize that's not an issue, I wonder? Luke, work your magic!

Poor Obi-Wan, trying to be the strong and sane one for everyone's sakes. Even he can't keep that up forever - it's emotionally exhausting. Did he even recover from his encounter with Sidious's lightning?

And I love your insertions of Qui-Gon into this story. :) I really can't wait to read more!

Keep Writing!

FyreFlyte
CrowX chapter 19 . 1/15/2012
Wow. This story is so great. I haven't read it in a long time and so there were many chapters to read. Wonderful, great!

I love how slowly Anakin and Obi-Wan are working together because of Luke and how Anakin so very slowly emerges from Vader's shell. Luke is so cute and intelligent, exactly how I imagine him as a little boy.

Also I like their memories of happier times. And it was so cute when Luke finally called Anakin 'papa'.

Very curious that Palpatine's death is not on the news. Maybe he's not dead? But I don't believe that, because Anaking and Obi-Wan would have felt that. Probably someone is trying to ursurp and hides behind Palpatine's presence?

I think it was great that Obi-Wan didn't care about politics and that he knew that Anakin and Luke were more important than the Empire/Republic.

Please continue writing and updating. I'm hoping that you will be able to upload the next chapter soon. Please!
Leilia chapter 19 . 1/15/2012
Yay! A new Chapter! I had almost lost all hope. :P And it was a nice chapter to booth!

Love the way Anakin interacts with Luke. w

And there are the beginnings to their reconciliation. Whohoo! hope you'll be able to update soon.

I really, reeeeeally like this fic. 3
HellzCrusader chapter 19 . 1/15/2012
Awesome! I really love these sorts of au vader redemtion fics, and this one is one of the best I've found. Great job, I can't wait to read more!
LeaMichelle chapter 19 . 1/15/2012
Yay, you updated! I can't wait to see if Obi Wan and Anakin will get back together, so to speak. And I love little Luke's innocence.
Ann Jinn chapter 19 . 1/15/2012
Such an interesting story, especially calling Obi-Wan "daddy". Now to see if Anakin can grow up as well, ang not betray everyone again.

Good descriptions of the family and outdoors.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 19 . 1/15/2012
Anakin has anger issues. Doctor Phil is needed.
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 18 . 12/21/2011
i really loved reading this stoory, and would LOVE to read more!
Ellyanah chapter 18 . 12/4/2011
Muh, there's no more? This story is/was very good. The characterization of Obi-Wan, Anakin and Luke was fascinating.
willa chapter 18 . 11/29/2011
this story is sweet! i would so read more. and it would be cool if they ran into han at some point
MuggleCreator chapter 18 . 10/20/2011
Loved it! Please, /please/ update soon!
Cherrie-san chapter 18 . 9/11/2011
Awe... so cute. Hopefully Anakin will work out some of his 'temper issues' and finally accept that fault does lie with him as well as Obi-wan.

I look forward to reading more of this (hopefully sooner than later).
Del Naja chapter 18 . 7/22/2011
Your story is so good I'm very sad to see you didn't update it for more than a year. I know with daily life issues that it is not easy to keep writing but I really hope you'll continue your story.

Keep me updated please I really really love your story and it is so good and well written. Luke is so adorable and I find you are straight to the characters personality.
Devoted Reader chapter 18 . 7/22/2011
What a story! I like it very, very much - the slowly changing atitude of Anakin/Darth Vader, Luke who acts as a real child would, ever wise - but still insecure (where it comes to his relationship with Anakin) Obi-Wan... Great job, really, and here is one hoping you can continue it one day!

(-:
Gohanzgirl chapter 18 . 7/19/2011
I am absolutely loving this! Wonderful writing!
508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »