Reviews for World Come Undone
FireShifter chapter 13 . 1/26/2012
Yay! Obi-Wan, Anakin and Luke escape! I like the part where Qui-Gon appears to both Luke and Obi-Wan. I also like the part where Luke converse with his father.
FireShifter chapter 11 . 1/26/2012
Phew! A lot going on in that chapter. At last Sidious is destroyed and Anakin has returned!
FireShifter chapter 10 . 1/26/2012
Oh no! Darth Sidious has captured both Obi-Wan and Luke! Will Anakin (if he's there) save them. I'm crossing my fingers on this one. Keep on writing!
FireShifter chapter 9 . 1/26/2012
Another great suspenseful and dramatic chapter! Luke saves Obi-Wan from his own father! But what will become of them, now that Vader is determined to have him, regardless of the danger of Palpatine? Keep on writing!
FireShifter chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Another great chapter! That was despicable of Vader, showing him the nightmare of him of him burning! I'm surprised that Obi-Wan risked to confront Vader rather than flee with Luke. I'm equally surprised that Vader hasn't attacked him or tried to kill him already. Now that Luke is here, what will become of them...
FireShifter chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
Awesome chapter! ({I know I keep saying that, butit's true. ;D}

So Vader has seen his son playing with Obi-Wan. I surprised that Obi-Wan didn't sense, just I'm equally surprised that Vader didn't reveal himself.

The suspense is building; I can't wait to read the next chapter!
FireShifter chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Awesome chapter! I love the part where Obi-Wan takes Luke to see the waterfall and goes swimming with him. Luke's insight never ceases to amazes me. Especially when he remarks the "man with the sad eyes" still loves Obi-Wan, even though he doesn't know it yet.

So Vader knows who the boy is! The story grows more exciting with each new chapter! Keep on writing.
FireShifter chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
Awesome chapter! I love the part how Obi-Wan tells Luke and some children the story about "the boy who went to see the stars." So Luke is turning three, and he already knows that Obi-Wan was a red leader, even though he never mentioned it to him before. Very interesting! It show Luke is becoming very powerful.

But Darth Sidious and Darth Vader are hot on Obi-Wan's trail. Suspense is building. Keep on writing!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 20 . 1/26/2012
nice chapter.
Valairy Scot chapter 20 . 1/26/2012
New story to me so I'm really reviewing all chapters. I love the relationship between Luke and Obi-Wan, and now adding in "papa" as well. Luke is such a delight: the best of a toddler and young kid, although very real. He alone of the three is yet untouched by old wounds and perhaps will be the source of healing for Obi-Wan and Anakin.
FireShifter chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
Great chapter. So Darth Sidious is secretly trying to find Obi-Wan though he tells Vader to forget him otherwise. That's really interesting! I wonder if he know about Luke? Keep on writing!
FireShifter chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Great chapter! I love how you portrayed Luke. I like the part where he befriends little critters and bring them home. Plus I like how you show is highly developed skill with force.

I like how Vader realizes how Darth Sidious how manipulated him and loathes him for having control of his life, that he's not blindly devoted to serving his master, even though he forced to act otherwise. Keep up the good work!
FireShifter chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Another great chapter. I love how Obi-Wan takes care of Luke and even notes that his feeding habits are the same as Anakin, which is why he wore dark clothing. Good one. LOL I'm glad he still loves Anakin despite the great sorrow he feels and how he wants Luke to happy and innocent childhood.
FireShifter chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Awesome chapter! It looks likes the making of a great story. I love the idea of Obi-Wan raising Luke, becoming more of father figure. I wish they did that in the movie. I look forward to reading more of your story. Keep on writing! :D
GirlFromNorth chapter 20 . 1/26/2012