Reviews for World Come Undone
Lovell Luka chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
2 years?! Really?! Whoa. That makes me sad... I gues your entusiasm fizzled out? :(
Well. It was a good chapter. *nod nod*
Lovell Luka chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
Heehee. I just love it when Qui shows up! w
Lovell Luka chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWW! That's so wonderful!
*squeals and cries with overwhelming joy*
Fantastic as always, my old friend. 8D *glomps you*
Lovell Luka chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZ!
I LOVE THE ENDING of this chapter! Is SO sweet. I'm all warm and fuzzy on the inside! X3
Lovell Luka chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
YAY! We haz our Ani! Hopefully... :D
*dances on Sidious's grave*
Lovell Luka chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OM G!OMG!
Lovell Luka chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
oh no! D8
this was an unexpected turn of events!

And omg! *squee* Qui-Gon! Me wuffles! X3
Lovell Luka chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
oh no... i hope this works out well!
Lovell Luka chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
Oh. My. God. I am crying right now. The tears... I could just not hold them back. I'm so scared and nervous right now. This is an amazing fanfiction! Bless you, sweet dear for writing this... this... piece of sheer brilliance. I just want to sob in a dark room now. The saddness and emotional tormenting wrench of my heart I feel from this hurts. And yet... I am so deeply enthralled that I cannot bear to pull myself away for a moment. I am already dreading the end of this fic that I know will come. And, on more thing. I am able to visualize this in my mind as if I am actually there with them, in the story. It's so vivid in my mind, it's like clear memories of a movie that I love, playing through my head. I must finish this review so that I can go to the next chapter because each second I spend typing and not reading makes me want to scream...
Thank you for writing this. May you live long and prosper.
Lovell Luka chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
Oh noes! Ani, don't be stupid! Obi cares about you! And the well-being of your son! It's not Obi's fault that Luke calls him Daddy! Stupid stupid Ani!
Lovell Luka chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
Omgosh. Still SO sad. TTTT
I hope Anakin finds Obi-Wan and Luke and Luke will know istictively that he's his father and that Anakin will see that Obi-Wan hasn't turne his son against him and that he'll be free of the darkside and they'll live happily ever after. Is this slash? I hope so. Though I'm doubtful. XD Still an amazing story either way.
Lovell Luka chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
OMGOSH! Red Leader. That gave me chills.
Lovell Luka chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
Oh noes! That's SO sad. DX
I'm sorry I can't think of anything more to say. I'm... not a good thinker right now. Lol. But I really love this fic! Seriously.
Lovell Luka chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
OMG! SO SAD! I love this though! You are an amazing writer! This fic is slowly clawing at my heartstrings and sending chills from my head to my shoulders and spine. I MUST continue reading and find out how this ends! Is this complete? I wonder if it's complete?! 8D

ps

I remember you! We chatted about Ahsoka and how her annoying self disrupts Ani and Obi's perfect dynamic. LOL. XD
Lovell Luka chapter 1 . 4/30/2013