Reviews for World Come Undone
fallen-1 chapter 3 . 4/16/2016
Yes, I will review every chapter in the hopes that you will one day return to this fic and finish it.

Bit that made me smile this time: Obi-Wan's musings on the Skywalker height. Unfortunately, the Naberrie genes are stronger in this aspect. We all know that Luke will never tower over Obi-Wan the way his father did.
Fallen-1 chapter 2 . 4/16/2016
Interesting that Vader admits that Yoda, that the Jedi doctrine of being wary of visions and trusting the force, is correct. Yet he still hates Obi-Wan. Good job creating that weird balance of wise and self-absorbed that seems to have defined Anakin.
fallen-1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
This is my third time re-reading this fic. It keeps coming up on recommendations so I keep coming back.
Anyway, just a little thing about this chapter I enjoyed: I love the fact that Obi-Wan speaks to Luke like an adult. That's how my family has always spoken to my little nieces and they've turned out to be the brightest little kids you'll ever meet. It's a good touch.
goanago chapter 24 . 3/26/2016
oh my god! This story is so beautiful! And the characters are so real! ItÅ› awesome!
alive by grace chapter 24 . 2/23/2016
Oh, I wish you'd continued this; I've enjoyed this story a lot. I think I'll put it on alert, just in case you ever come back to it.
bkkookmbhsj chapter 24 . 2/13/2016
Really hoping this will be updated because your writing is so well done and undeniably skilled. One of my face star wars fics of all time. I really love the conflict between anakin and obi wan and I also love that the story didn't just end with palpatine dying and Vader suddenly becoming all good. Seriously, would love to read more if you ever get the chance.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/11/2016
I am genuinely unable to tell if this is slash or not so please clarify when you update next. Hint. Hint.
Brenden chapter 24 . 11/20/2015
goodwork
AI chapter 24 . 5/28/2015
This is a really interesting take on Anakin redemption fics. I really love Luke's mix of innocence and emotional maturity. He has the ability to simplify things so clearly. I can't tell if the plot is progressing to Anakin and Obiwan as two platonic co-parents or romantically involved, but it doesn't matter because either way Luke will get his Papa and Daddy. I don't know if your muse will ever turn this way again, but I will be thankful if it happens. Thanks for writing and sharing!
MattKennedy chapter 24 . 3/16/2015
Compelling and interesting story. :)
MattKennedy chapter 12 . 3/16/2015
YES! The SONG THAT NEVER ENDS! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
leia has brown hair and brown eyes and luke has blond hair and blue eyes.

NOW ON TO THE ACTUAL REVIEW

THIS.
IS.
AWESOME!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/7/2014
You have to finish this story! Please please please Anakin doesn't even know that Luke and Leia are twins. I really enjoyed reading this please continue.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/30/2014
Loved it. All it takes to redeem a Darth Vader is a little Luke Skywalker. With a little helping of Obi-Wan and Force Qui-gon.
Eborrose chapter 24 . 8/22/2014
I am gradually making my way through Star Wars fiction having come rather late to it.i particularly like Luke/ Vader/ Anakin stories. I know it has been a time since you published chapters for this story and you may not even be keeping track of reviews etc. If you are I would just like to say how much I have enjoyed this AU so far and hope that you will come back to finish it off sometime. I can easily picture the characters and settings in my mind's eye from your descriptions. The people and their dialogue does not jar as being out of character as they do in some stories that I have read.
546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »