Reviews for World Come Undone
AI chapter 24 . 5/28/2015
This is a really interesting take on Anakin redemption fics. I really love Luke's mix of innocence and emotional maturity. He has the ability to simplify things so clearly. I can't tell if the plot is progressing to Anakin and Obiwan as two platonic co-parents or romantically involved, but it doesn't matter because either way Luke will get his Papa and Daddy. I don't know if your muse will ever turn this way again, but I will be thankful if it happens. Thanks for writing and sharing!
MattKennedy chapter 24 . 3/16/2015
Compelling and interesting story. :)
MattKennedy chapter 12 . 3/16/2015
YES! The SONG THAT NEVER ENDS! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
leia has brown hair and brown eyes and luke has blond hair and blue eyes.

NOW ON TO THE ACTUAL REVIEW

THIS.
IS.
AWESOME!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/7/2014
You have to finish this story! Please please please Anakin doesn't even know that Luke and Leia are twins. I really enjoyed reading this please continue.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/30/2014
Loved it. All it takes to redeem a Darth Vader is a little Luke Skywalker. With a little helping of Obi-Wan and Force Qui-gon.
Eborrose chapter 24 . 8/22/2014
I am gradually making my way through Star Wars fiction having come rather late to it.i particularly like Luke/ Vader/ Anakin stories. I know it has been a time since you published chapters for this story and you may not even be keeping track of reviews etc. If you are I would just like to say how much I have enjoyed this AU so far and hope that you will come back to finish it off sometime. I can easily picture the characters and settings in my mind's eye from your descriptions. The people and their dialogue does not jar as being out of character as they do in some stories that I have read.
RadientWings chapter 24 . 7/30/2014
If you ever return to this story and decide to continue it, I'd love to read it! This fic is fantastic!
TheGirlBetweenMindAndSoul chapter 24 . 7/10/2014
Great story. Please update! :D
OstensiblyInsane chapter 24 . 7/9/2014
Author person, if you don't update this story soon, I will find you, find out everything about you, and give that information to 4chan. God damn, this is amazinggggggggg
OstensiblyInsane chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
GOD DAMN IT AUTHOR I'M TRYING TO IMAGINE THE CUTENESS AND ANAKIN'S CRISPYNESS IS NOT HELPING
GET A TIME MACHINE AND WRITE STARWARS SO THAT ANAKIN IS LIKE LESS BLUE-AND-WRINKLY OR SOMETHING GOD (STILL FUCKING AODRABLE THOUGH) (BABYLUKEWITHANAKINISSOFUCKINGADORABLESQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *ERRATIC TWITCHING*)
Agent ERA chapter 24 . 6/16/2014
Ooh, I do hope you plan on finishing this!
Nanuk chapter 24 . 2/3/2014
Ohh, please finish. :) What a good tale you've woven! Thanks!
Eyes in the Force chapter 24 . 1/24/2014
Wow I love this please continue
Antares3 chapter 24 . 1/18/2014
This is a beautiful writing piece and most original too. I hope you find your heart's inspiration to keep writing it. At least so we can see the comunion between Anakin and Obi wan that kept us the readers on the very verge in every single chapter of your story.
538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »