Reviews for World Come Undone
SherazadeVader chapter 5 . 12/21/2005
What a great story! Thank you for sharing with us such a wonderful piece, I look forward to more...please.
ally127 chapter 5 . 12/21/2005
Oh, how I love it when Luke calls Obi-Wan "Daddy".
mlgm chapter 5 . 12/21/2005
What a wonderful, warm treat on such a cold morning. Love seeing Vader/Anakin gradually growing up, and starting to take control of his life back.

And Obi-Wan's determination to do things better with Luke is heartbreaking.

One little, typo perhaps: "destroyed what little he had managed to find in his and had turned it to darkness." Should there be a word after "to find in his"? Life, perhaps?

Marvelous chapter. Will be waiting for more.
Hilary chapter 5 . 12/21/2005
I'm really, really enjoying this story! It's so sweet! PLEASE continue it! UPDATE SOON!

~Hilary
Redleef chapter 5 . 12/21/2005
That red leader part was cute. Merry Christmas and thank you for the update.
swiftykenobi chapter 5 . 12/21/2005
Oh Force, this is one amazing story! I loved every chapter and look forward so much to reading more! This is some awsome writing, and you are a great storyteller. Wow!
destroying tokyo chapter 5 . 12/21/2005
Awesome. Perfect. I love it.
riverwater chapter 5 . 12/21/2005
Wow, that was excellent. I really like it and can't wait for an update.

Spirit White
kateydidnt chapter 5 . 12/21/2005
fantastic story so far! I really like it. Ilove the introspection from both Vader and Obi-Wan. Luke is so cute!
Quillian chapter 5 . 12/21/2005
Hm... interesting fic. I just found this, and I really like it already. Please update soon! :)
Kenobifan chapter 5 . 12/21/2005
A wonderful chapter! I enjoyed reading it very much. Wow! I wonder what is going to happen next? Please update soon! :)
ice-connoisseur chapter 5 . 12/21/2005
Yeynes, an update! A brilliant chapter! Update soon!

may the force be with you!

emma
ally127 chapter 4 . 12/8/2005
I love this fic! squee! all the characters are in-character, the plot is creative and magnificant, and Obi-Wan being called "Daddy"... luv it! I'm excited for the next update!
DarthGladiator45 chapter 4 . 12/7/2005
Good story. I'm enjoying reading this, but when Luke finds out that Obi-Wan really isn't his father, he will probably feel betrayed.
Just Me chapter 4 . 12/7/2005
Wow. I like it a lot! Write more? Please?
536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »