Reviews for World Come Undone
DarthGladiator45 chapter 6 . 1/10/2006
cool story . . .I'm impressed.

looking forward to reading more.
ice-connoisseur chapter 6 . 1/10/2006
At last, an update! You need to update much more frequently, this is a brilliant story but its a pain waiting for updates! brilliant chaper...so Vaders getting mad now...uh oh...is he going to die, or will he be able to live without the Emperors help eventually? And what of Leia? Loved the last line, the as something awfully sad nd poigent about it...something about it really caught in my throat...anyways, UPDATE SOON!

May the orce be with you.

Emma
Busanda chapter 6 . 1/10/2006
Oh, no. Here comes Obi-wan's certain point of view. I know that I shouldn't, but I do feel bad for Vader - especially now that he realizes that Sidious completely lied to him about everything.

I very much like this story. You're doing a wonderful job. Thank you.
Tanydwr chapter 6 . 1/10/2006
Very good. I like your view of Darth Vader. Will he realise that Obi-Wan's not poisoned Luke against his father, merely Darth Vader, the demon that consumed him?

Keep up the excellent work.

Lol, Tanydwr
swiftykenobi chapter 6 . 1/10/2006
Aw, what a good chapter! I love Luke's innocent little questions. Update soon!
Kenobifan chapter 6 . 1/10/2006
My heart strings are pulled on this chapter. Seems sad, Vader visiting Padme's grave, Obi remembering the past, Luke, asking so many questions.

Well written chapter...loved reading it. Please update, soon! You are doing a wonderful job with this story. :)
mlgm chapter 6 . 1/10/2006
Another wonderful chapter with a fantastic twist. Vader striking off on his own and beginning the search for Luke can only bring some amazing twists. Eagerly awaiting your next chapter.
YodasPatawan chapter 5 . 1/5/2006
Amazingly well written and the plot is even better! Cant wait for the next chapter!
DarthGladiator45 chapter 5 . 12/23/2005
family though at times may drive us completely up the wall, completes a part of who we are, to be denied family is to deny a part of your soul . . .

This is probably why Lord Vader struggles so much, it is his wife and even Obi-Wan who helped hold him together . . . though he would never admit it.
GalaxyPink chapter 5 . 12/22/2005
Luke's a sweetie, I wonder how long his innoncent will last though...
Bratling chapter 5 . 12/22/2005
Wow. I'm loving this AU. :) Please update soon?
Nautica7mk chapter 5 . 12/22/2005
I love this!
SherazadeVader chapter 5 . 12/21/2005
What a great story! Thank you for sharing with us such a wonderful piece, I look forward to more...please.
ally127 chapter 5 . 12/21/2005
Oh, how I love it when Luke calls Obi-Wan "Daddy".
mlgm chapter 5 . 12/21/2005
What a wonderful, warm treat on such a cold morning. Love seeing Vader/Anakin gradually growing up, and starting to take control of his life back.

And Obi-Wan's determination to do things better with Luke is heartbreaking.

One little, typo perhaps: "destroyed what little he had managed to find in his and had turned it to darkness." Should there be a word after "to find in his"? Life, perhaps?

Marvelous chapter. Will be waiting for more.
548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »