Reviews for World Come Undone
klester1987c chapter 24 . 12/28/2012
PLEASE continue!
masterjedikenobi chapter 24 . 6/11/2012
Ugh this is one of the BEST star wars fics i've ever read, just everything about it is utterly incredible. I really hope it hasn't been abandoned, it's just too good! anyway i love it and i can't wait for more!
Pixxie.Randoms chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
One of the best K rated fics I have ever read! Please update soon!
Krysler chapter 24 . 6/3/2012
I love this AU! Luke is far too adorable for his own good, it's not hard to see why everyone is so charmed by him. I love his role in reconciling Obi-Wan and Anakin and the cute moments they have. (like the bed sharing, etc) Please update soon!
LittleNK chapter 24 . 5/22/2012
Excellent! Please update soon!
diluvina black chapter 24 . 5/6/2012
Hi, I enjoyed this story. It's quite different and I'm really looking forward to the next chapters. Hopefully it's not abandoned.
Starkaster chapter 24 . 3/30/2012
So much awesome that it hurt to see no more chapters to read!~ Thanks for posting!
Xardion chapter 24 . 3/26/2012
Hmm. So there’s hope for Anakin after all. You can tell that when they start having internal dialogues, heh.
Xardion chapter 23 . 3/26/2012
Oh such a cute reunion scene! I couldn’t help but coo at this (a first for me; cooing). And I like that name linking. Luke Kenobi-Skywalker. So cool.
Xardion chapter 22 . 3/26/2012
Yeah. I figured Obi-Wan wouldn’t let him go off that easily. They are (or were, whichever) The Team for a reason.
Ann Jinn chapter 24 . 3/26/2012
It is so good to see the interaction with Bail. Also, loved Anakin taking and putting back the tracker. Small steps to maybe rebuilding.

Also, great job with the voice in his head.
HoshiHikari chapter 24 . 3/24/2012
I am glad that though Anakin found the tracker from Obi-Wan, he didn't remove it. He didn't even seem too upset by it either. Happy that Anakin is beginning to learn to trust Obi-Wan again, as he already trusts him with his son's safety. Knew Obi-Wan would be there to ease Anakin's thoughts of Palpatine too and now that the training bond is returning, the two of them can eventually have what they once had. When it comes to Tarkin, rebuilding the republic and Bail's role, Obi-Wan is just as logical. Glad that Bail pointed out that both Anakin and Obi-Wan aren't just two wayward jedi's and that he too can help. Can't blame Bail for not imediatley jumping on the Anakin repented bandwagon as easily as Obi-Wan did. At least with Obi-Wan defending Anakin so fiercely, Bail and others should eventually accept this fact. It's also a good sign in the last few lines where Anakin showed that he his is capable of forgiving.
Pretentious Procrastinator chapter 24 . 3/24/2012
I wonder if the "betrayal" Anakin is referring to is when Obi-Wan "died" so he could go undercover? Anyway, another fantastic chapter that leaves me wanting more-you're evil at cliff hangers and suspense, but still manage to keep the story moving-how?LOL.
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 24 . 3/22/2012
An excellent chapter. I look forward to the next one.

pronker chapter 24 . 3/22/2012
Oh, Anakin, running off without a plan, how /you./ And excellent use of the Hardeen episodes in the last section. Obi-Wan had good use, too, as the memory of their bond kept Palps from overwhelming Anakin, poor guy. Good thing he didn't crack up with the voices in his head urging a breakdown.
508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »