Reviews for World Come Undone
Guest chapter 24 . 11/30/2014
Loved it. All it takes to redeem a Darth Vader is a little Luke Skywalker. With a little helping of Obi-Wan and Force Qui-gon.
Eborrose chapter 24 . 8/22/2014
I am gradually making my way through Star Wars fiction having come rather late to it.i particularly like Luke/ Vader/ Anakin stories. I know it has been a time since you published chapters for this story and you may not even be keeping track of reviews etc. If you are I would just like to say how much I have enjoyed this AU so far and hope that you will come back to finish it off sometime. I can easily picture the characters and settings in my mind's eye from your descriptions. The people and their dialogue does not jar as being out of character as they do in some stories that I have read.
RadientWings chapter 24 . 7/30/2014
If you ever return to this story and decide to continue it, I'd love to read it! This fic is fantastic!
TheGirlBetweenMindAndSoul chapter 24 . 7/10/2014
Great story. Please update! :D
OstensiblyInsane chapter 24 . 7/9/2014
Author person, if you don't update this story soon, I will find you, find out everything about you, and give that information to 4chan. God damn, this is amazinggggggggg
OstensiblyInsane chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
GOD DAMN IT AUTHOR I'M TRYING TO IMAGINE THE CUTENESS AND ANAKIN'S CRISPYNESS IS NOT HELPING
GET A TIME MACHINE AND WRITE STARWARS SO THAT ANAKIN IS LIKE LESS BLUE-AND-WRINKLY OR SOMETHING GOD (STILL FUCKING AODRABLE THOUGH) (BABYLUKEWITHANAKINISSOFUCKINGADORABLESQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *ERRATIC TWITCHING*)
Agent ERA chapter 24 . 6/16/2014
Ooh, I do hope you plan on finishing this!
Nanuk chapter 24 . 2/3/2014
Ohh, please finish. :) What a good tale you've woven! Thanks!
Eyes in the Force chapter 24 . 1/24/2014
Wow I love this please continue
Antares3 chapter 24 . 1/18/2014
This is a beautiful writing piece and most original too. I hope you find your heart's inspiration to keep writing it. At least so we can see the comunion between Anakin and Obi wan that kept us the readers on the very verge in every single chapter of your story.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/9/2013
Really hoping that you find time to continue this...
Book girl fan chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
So, he won't hurt Obi-Wan, but he still thinks he's only here to kill him? Honestly, Anakin, face reality. You still care about Obi-Wan, and you don't really want to kill him. You'd prefer to die first.
Book girl fan chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
Two small problems that I'd like to bring to your attention.

'As though he and Anakin were being watched. Reaching out through the Force, Obi-Wan could sense nothing beyond the usual wildlife that inhabited the surrounding forest.'

I'm pretty sure that should be Luke, not Anakin.

'If Obi-Wan was going to pretend to be the boy's shoulder'

I'm just as sure that 'shoulder' should really be 'father'.

Really enjoying the story!
miarath chapter 24 . 6/27/2013
Wow! This is just wonderful.
Such wonderful depth.
MK chapter 18 . 6/1/2013
Love the timing of the progress of the plot and the characterisation is spot-on! Good job! Bravo :D
548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »