Reviews for Suicide Can Save You
sunhex1120 chapter 17 . 10/9/2013
TT so amazing! And you're not weird for disliking Naruhina because I dispise it 2!
ilovehinata4ever chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
Lovee tis fuction! I do agree tat hinata looks awesome wif any dude but noo naruto! Hahahah of cos hinaita is the best couple "squeals!" i lovee tis couple hahaa never tot tat hina hime would sell her soul for all 4 of them nice twist there! hahaha love hinasasu moment do make more for tis couple!-
Sapphiredark chapter 17 . 6/29/2013
Omg funniest story I ever read although the parts of them coming to konoha saddened me :). Good job :)
Reader chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Keep on writing !Keep on writing !Keep on writing !Keep on writing !Keep on writing !Keep on writing !Keep on writing !

I am full of support here ! so ...

Keep on writing !Keep on writing !Keep on writing !
Lucyole chapter 17 . 6/14/2013
amazing, sweet, romantic, exciting and dramatic everything what a good story needs for me
i really loved to read it hinata just rocks with any guy except maybe naruto because it is jsut so brong with him because she like him like forever and maybe sasuke he is a bastard and i dont like him
he should die horrible death(i hope you read the manga when not spoiler neji will die protection hinata and naruto and that makes me sooo angry at the writer of naruto and damn sasuke is all happy and well and will decide wheter he want to destroy konoha or not gah that asshole) sorry for rambling of, alos i really liked the story it was very good and interesting. *cookies for your hard work*
Lucyole chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
boah ey how mean is that somethime some story are alike and maybe the plot to it doesnt mean you or
someone else stole it sometime you read a story and found it so good and it inspire you to write one your self or something and some things are coming up what you have read befor you can never know what you have all read here or in books and it isnt rigth to bring someone down because he maybe had seen the same thing somewhere before it is mostly a coincidence that soem storys are the same not only here and i think it means that story had stuck so much because it was so great that you was inspired by it and some things are accidently the same it can happen and i find your story good and dont have read the one you mentioned but i will do it. but im happy to see that you have found your fun and love for writeng back now im going back to read.
tiffany.raganas.7 chapter 17 . 4/30/2013
NICE STORY
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 16 . 4/3/2013
is hinata nejis cousin, nephew or daughter cuz in thus u said she was all three. oh well lol aweaome story by the way!
kandita chapter 16 . 8/22/2012
To kill oneself go to underworld to bring one back is true pure love...very sweet
kandita chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
This chapter is very sentimental on so many different levels (1) Itachi as her lover (2) Tsunade motherly side kicks in for Hinata (3) Kisame, Deidara, and Sasori as a little sister I guess and then the jack's a** Sasuke just being an moron...
kandita chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
I don't get it...she knows she'll get caught easily but she insists on going in by herself...hmmm she's not too bright if she keeps doing that...shes only putting them in harms way
kandita chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
U did great! I wish Kisame had used his shark sword and rip Hiashi to smithereens
kandita chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
only Diedara...I'm telling u it can never be a dull moment in the akatski with him and Tobi
kandita chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
:)! My darling sweetheart Itachi ...lol Diedara never cease to amaze me...nice jumping off point
Jane chapter 17 . 8/14/2012