Reviews for Sacred
Guest chapter 66 . 8/12/2013
such a pure and comforting story, soothing and healing the soul. thank you very much and god' s blessing. I enjoy reading an feel peace while doing so.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
your probably not getting these post any more but i thought if mayb u were just thought u should know the end of this chapter made me cry! i loved it!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
from little lily angel the story is wonderful
Guest chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
all i know is the english language i wish i knew more ways to say excellent work.
this chapter speaks to my christian beliefs too and gives me hope for my own day to day situations. thank you for a great job on this chapter. BROVO!
MusicalMaryann chapter 74 . 2/20/2011
I really enjoyed this story. Most of all for the spiritual aspect which I think is always the key to reformation. You are a gifted writer and I wish you all the best for where life takes you.

My only criticism, which isn't really criticism but more an expression of my personal taste, whenever I watch the ALW film I always stop it before it gets to the tombstone because I don't believe Christine would have ever married the Vicomte. She never loved him as she loved Erik and I always thought theirs was a platonic friendship, not romantic love. Even in old age, I'd imagine they would become good friends but not remarry.

Nonetheless, I enjoyed the entire story- up to the last letter. :)
MusicalMaryann chapter 67 . 2/20/2011
Although it's a sad chapter, you have included great words of comfort offered by Christ and the scriptures. Well done.
MusicalMaryann chapter 46 . 2/20/2011
Again, I'm thoroughly enjoying reading this fic. But thought I'd mention that you'd probably get a lot more hits if you put the pairing to Christine and Erik. At the moment the story has no pairing and I know for me whenever I search for POTO fanfic I put in the search bar only EC pairing. Just a thought. :)
MusicalMaryann chapter 20 . 2/18/2011
I'm enjoying this story. Particularly the religious element because I am Catholic. Look forward to reading more. :)
SerengetiRose chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
I was enjoying your story until you started the anti-choice stuff, quoting an ignoramus who apparently didn't even believe in birth control, equating it to murder. By his reasoning every time a man or woman chooses not to have unprotected sex they are potentially committing murder because they are preventing someone from being born. That is almost as silly as the idea that Erik's deformity was caused by his mother's attempt at an abortion. God didn't like what the mother did, so he condemns the child! I will pass on the rest of your story.
EmeraldWings90 chapter 74 . 3/30/2010
Dear AslanHeart,

This was an incredible and very touching story Thank you for teh wonderful experience. I cannot find the words; I'm still struggling against my tears after this last chapter.

Thank you... and praise the Lord.

-Wings
SingingthruLife chapter 74 . 2/6/2010
This is still my favorite Phantom fanfic of all time. The redemption and emotion are beautiful and it's exactly how I would love for the story to continue. I re-read this story on occasion and I just wanted you to know how much I love it. :)
JNRWJ96 chapter 74 . 9/16/2009
AGH! IM CRYING! BUT I LOVE IT!
JNRWJ96 chapter 68 . 9/16/2009
i almost cried. this is a really good awesome story!
JNRWJ96 chapter 36 . 9/13/2009
this story ROCKS! i like it so so so much and i kinda like the way Raoul is being a jerk cuz i am a phantom sympathyzer but i still like hm in the movie...he is kinda cute...
JNRWJ96 chapter 6 . 9/8/2009