Reviews for The Golden Kitsune
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
* i am busy playing with my seven dragon-kitsune tails* I also wanna leave.
Sikka12 chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
Nice story! you better write more! Can't wait for Mustang to show up ;D
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
This is really good! I love al! And edo is so cute! Please update soon
update chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
i hope your happy.i'm crying my eyes out HAVENT UPDATED! i feel so god i cant stop i hate you for making an awesome story and then abandoning it... please please please please please PLEASE i need to know what happens i want them to feel the shock when they see edo battle and think/know its ed please i'm not giving up
harrylover101 chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
I love it, please update soon.
Zaidee Lighthart chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
OMG! This is so good. You have to update! I want to see what happens when Al figurs out the Edo is is brother.
Kit Ninja chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
please update again soon
animepsycho chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
Are you ever going to update? i have never read a story this uniqu involving two of my all time favorite animes. the nlackm of up dating is starting to piss me off.
Sonia120462 chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
rele good! update!
Kit Ninja chapter 5 . 11/5/2008
Please, Please, Please update soon.
Dark Reborn chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
This is an interesting story, even though I don't read or watch Yu Yu Hakusho (sp?).
Toraus chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
- I like your story. -
yllom21 chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
Wow, I've never read a YYHXFMA crossover before! But I have to say this is the best! Making Ed a kitsune was genius, and so far the story is very well written! Excellent job!
Gin chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
Please update again soon. I would like to know what happens next after Edo gets carted off with Al. I was also wondering what level Edo was at? Is he a hich C class or a B class?
Reyes Yong Nydia chapter 5 . 10/13/2007