Reviews for Belated Halloween Sensuality!
Holly EverGreen chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
LOVED IT!
Socialholic chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Why haven't I commented this before 8D.

To put it simply - I laughed my ass off. Really, I can't understand how you can make it sound so funny :'D. I absolutely love this and I could praise your writing style and everything to heaven but I think I've already said those things so many times that I'll pass this time 8D.

But I absolutely love your ToS stories
kage chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Next chapter please!
Lue chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Ahahaha! That was so funny! Could you give me one more chapter? Please?

-LuE*
Demons Hiding chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Oh, wow, that's hilarious to imagine him using his deep voice to narrate everything that happens. xD

At first, I was like,"What's going on?O_O" But then I caught on soon after. xD
fan chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Very clever!
1236123 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
This was a very good fanfic, with an ingenious story that was well written. The ending paragraph was especially good, the way that Yuan covered his mouth.
Author Roy chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
lol what the heck
zzzuuuruzuru chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Hahahahaha-*snorts loudly* great story, yo
Lyystra chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
lol XD What a funny story! I know I liked it!
Diana chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
omg, this was hilarious. I just imagine him narrating everything. it's great. i laughed. heh. NOW! work on tainted disposition!
PatrioticPuppy chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
'I watched with slight displeasure as Yuan stepped closer to me and suddenly covered my mout-'

lol When I first read that, I immediately thought 'shounen ai!' but then thought again, and went, 'oh, he just used his hand...darnit...' XD But still, you have to admit that someone could easily turn that line into yaoi...heehee...

Very fun, very funny, very entertaining, though a little harder to catch on in the beginning. 4.5/5

-PatrioticPuppy
Raspedra Twilight chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Really interesting take on first-person POV. I, like a few others, took a while to catch on, but then it became funnier. Who knew Yggdrasill had the wonderous power of making someone's thoughts heard?;P lol.

I want to know how Yuan will punish Mithos, so please update when you're ready.

Raspedra