Reviews for Places of Origin
lapaxlove chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
Iabsolutely loved your interaction and characterization of Tifa and Vincent, iwished they had had more interaction in game. And the wish making scene made me smile. And the last chapter, the last sentence... made me laugh out loud!
Been so long i really hope you still plan on continuing this, but if not, i hope you'll still write cuz you're really good at it!
Regin chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
I Like, I lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
"You promised you would make me hard and sweat."

Oh mah gah...quite the slip of the tongue there, Vincent.
tartar12345 chapter 3 . 1/11/2007
Beautiful Tiffentine...hope you write on
C. Nichole chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
Hehehe. Very entertaining. I think you've got the characters down perfectly. Really enjoyable to read and it actually made me laugh out loud. Very cute.
DragonGirl323 chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
Vincent's last line sent me into a fit of laughter. Major props to you for using Tifa's term for her unnamed drink for a sexual connotation. That was priceless!

Update with haste! Until then! Huggles!_

Sincerely,

DragonGirl323
CWolf2 chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
Again, this is one of the most engaging stories I've seen in this section. I think Vincent's musings really add a lot of depth to his character. Nice job.
D-chi chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
:D Finally finished the chapter! Wow, I so loved this. lol Naughty Vincent.
Mythrand chapter 3 . 8/31/2006
Ah. You've updated. And here I thought you forgot all about it. Heh. ) Sorry I haven't reviewed the past two chapters...I suppose I got a bit...lazy.

I loved this chapter. The flashback had me all giddy. Quite like a 'romantic movie' moment. But better. And Vincent kept track of it? Woah.

The latter parts were sexy. Vincent the voyeur. Hah. But nothing beats the last line, though. Gyah! I can't believe he said that. It had me laughing out loud. )

A lovely story. I do hope you update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter. )
Vespera chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
Hard and... sweat? Yeah, I'd been wondering why this chapter was named "slip of the tongue." Nice little joke. Poor Vincent and his wandering mind!

Very nice story you have here. You're telling an interesting story here, weaving their relationship in-game with developments after their reunion. A nice way to handle it, since I think there are opportunities during FF7 to bring them closer, but it would be difficult to actually try and establish a relationship in that framework without making it AU, considering Tifa's focus on Cloud. You may consider putting flashbacks in italics or something, just to make it easier to see that they are in fact flashbacks.

One other small nitpick is the prose style. I think it may be a *bit* too poetic. While I find Vincent's formal speech a charming character trait, the narration could stand to be toned down, with a little less description.
CTo1 chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
Make him hard and sweat indeed!

I like the way you describe their interactions, and the mirror-image that Vincent finds in Tifa. :)
raggedywings chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
i love that line that vincent said! at first i thought he said hard and sweet but i re-read it and just started crackin' up! hahahaha hope you update soon!
Switchback chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
Wow, this is brilliant. Keep going before I get heart palpitations from waiting so long for another awesome chapter. xD
Cathartic Trance chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
Aw, this is such an amazing story you have here! I like how it's very reflective on memories, emotions and thoughts, but it's not overly angsty Um... you seem to be spelling sweet as sweAt often, but I'm not sure if you're doing that on purpose. In any case, what Vincent said at the end didn't sound right at all XD

"You would make me hard and sweat"

Oh, the implications of that quote! O_O

Well, I hope you can update soon! I can't wait to see Tifa's full reaction to that statement XD

Amazing job,

Crimson Tears
Sass Master chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
Lapsus linguae vero XD Forgive the Latin.

Oh, poor Vincent's getting in over his head. I bet he's cursing those hormones to the seventh layer of Hell XD

Your writing runs crazy circles around mine. Damn. Then again, I know of all the pains that went into making this chapter. But it certainly paid off _

And thanks for the thanks! Is that getting a bit redundant? :P

But yeah, people better review so you write quicker. I wanna see how Vincent's gonna get himself out of this one XD Should be easy- I like to think he's rather smooth. Then again, his cool seems to slip just as easily as his tongue when Tifa is involved :D