Reviews for Darkling
maybesomeday8 chapter 7 . 6/13/2006
I don't usually get around to reviewing often, but I just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying this saga! It's wonderfully written, and unbelievably in character. Great job; I can't wait for more!
onetreefan chapter 12 . 3/5/2006
wow. very good story.
onetreefan chapter 11 . 3/5/2006
wow. really good.
legallyandrea chapter 11 . 3/4/2006
Wow thank you for updating, it's been forever! I hope everything in your family and your life is ok, and I can't wait for more, thi is great!

-Andrea
BJC525 chapter 9 . 2/14/2006
Was chapter 10 the end? I've missed the updates, but hope everything is okay.
surf1027 chapter 10 . 1/19/2006
Another good story. I'm not sure if that's the end or if you just haven't finished it yet, but either way it's good. I like your sytle and ideas.
BJC525 chapter 10 . 12/12/2005
Well, I've reread it so many times, I think I've memorized it *g*. I know it's the holidays and all, but please - please update soon. Take care
Lizzie9 chapter 10 . 11/29/2005
again, an amazing chapter. i'm sure i speak for many when i say now im crossing my fingers that something will develop between elliot and olivia. but its still amazing.
legallyandrea chapter 10 . 11/28/2005
God that was amazing! I love it when you update, it's like a christmas gift or something! This chapter rocked, I love this!
Sara-san chapter 10 . 11/28/2005
Aww, you gave 'em a break! That was nice of you-another superb chapter that settles some things, but not all-looking forward to Elliot's self-whipping! Keep up the great work-I'm gonna miss this story when you finally finish :( I look forward to the new chapters like they are early Christmas presents!
Lizzie9 chapter 9 . 11/28/2005
oh wow. first of all you're brilliant. second of all you're really brilliant because you just nailed down something about formalin and grenades and robots and thats impressive. cant wait for more.
Sara-san chapter 9 . 11/26/2005
You are Texas Chainsaw Massacre-evil! A grand canyon-sized cliffhanger-e! o Wow, this is intense-I love it! Must have more soon!
legallyandrea chapter 9 . 11/26/2005
Oh my god, I don't think I've held my breath for that long! You have to update soon, because if not I think my heart will stop.
Sara-san chapter 8 . 11/22/2005
Holy hell, you are fantastic! I so wish you were a writer for the show! This is, and will continue to be, one of my favorite fics to read! More soon please-ps, have a happy thanksgiving!
Lizzie9 chapter 8 . 11/22/2005
amazing. thats i can say to describe. ive taken to crossing my fingers whne checking for updates now.